Post-Game Talk: LB sets Record in Debut but the Oilers ruin it

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
The Sharks have nothing to play for and they still beat the piss out of the Oilers.

Will the losing ever end? Fire every last ****er in this organization.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Stupid LB.. couldnt make the 50th save!!

PS. I am done with Schultz... not worth qualifying! @!#!@$!@

McDeathbyCheerios*

The Sharks have nothing to play for and they still beat the piss out of the Oilers.

Will the losing ever end? Fire every last ****er in this organization.
And the Oilers have something to play for? Half the team right now is AHL call ups due to injuries. No **** we got stomped

Also weren't you begging for losses anyways?

oilcountry17

Aug 27, 2007
edmonton
i wish guys who turn their back to a hit could get called for embellishment. You see him look at Hamilton and then turn his back to draw a penalty, he deserved a broken neck not a gwg.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
And the Oilers have something to play for? Half the team right now is AHL call ups due to injuries. No **** we got stomped

I would hope "pride" would be on the list but apparently it wasn't. Or at least help LB get his first NHL win, but that was too much to ask for too.

Just another in a long line of embarrassing games this season.

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
Fitting end to seasons ... WPG and CGY move onto playoffs..
the Oilers get pounded by SJ in front of homefans.

Our best Dman tonight was Brandon Davidson
Best forward Yakupov

McShogun99

Aug 30, 2009
Edmonton
Today is Thursday so the players were more worried about going to Knoxvilles then getting a rookie goalie his first win.

Psychoil

Mar 10, 2011
Salt in the wound tonight guys. I'm not sure where rock bottom is but this feels Like an endless pit

dustrock

Too Legit To Quit
Sep 22, 2008
Also have to mention I loved the play to Burns off the faceoff. One reason I'd be interested in McLellan as coach.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Good news is that Rishaug doesn't expect a very active this summer from the Oilers, so more of the same next year is all but guaranteed, except with a few younger players thrown out there. What a season.

Oh yeah, MacT's Oilers need to pick up two points on Saturday to surpass Tambellini's lowest point total of 62. Yes, five years after finishing 30th the first time, this year's team is most likley going to have an even lower total.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Also have to mention I loved the play to Burns off the faceoff. One reason I'd be interested in McLellan as coach.
His assistant runs their special teams and has the team doing plays like that off the faceoff a lot.

The Nuge

Some say…
Jan 26, 2011
British Columbia
All I have to say is WTF was Schultz thinking? He falls, and then decides to pass it out in front to freaking Marleau? Bat the ****ing puck the other way!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad