Recalled/Assigned: Lawrence Pilut emergency recall (3/24/19)

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
There us nule about nit dressing 7 Dmen.....

Take Girgs and put him with line 2 as a 4 man rotation
Larsson with line 3

You could put Beaulieu as 4th line awing...

Reactions: thomas vanek

enthusiast

cybersabre his prophet
Oct 20, 2009
I'd imagine that if they're pulling him away from Rochester, they might as well use him, but I guess I'm not in an NHL front office.

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Likely they already had him here to see how scandella was. If scandella was only going to sit one game they could have had Pilut here and nit recall him and just dress 6 Dman and not officially recall him. They are home through fridays game.

I think he is playing.

brian_griffin

"Eric Cartman?"
May 10, 2007
In the Panderverse
What’s Berglund’s injury?

Pilut is up to watch at least 1 game to see the other d-men play and to focus on whom he’d be subbed in for, so does that mean watching Nelson in order to sub in for Beaulieu over the weekend?

Ralonzo

Я хочу!
Nov 6, 2006
Virginia
giphy.gif

CrazyPsycho

Elite Drafter
Sep 25, 2003
Likely they already had him here to see how scandella was. If scandella was only going to sit one game they could have had Pilut here and nit recall him and just dress 6 Dman and not officially recall him. They are home through fridays game.

I think he is playing.

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
I always kinda think Pilut will do the route of Klingberg... Klingberg came to North America a little later than some young guys and then at 22 he was putting up a little over a point a game in AHL(10 games 12 points) and then was called up aaaaand the rest is history.... Pilut 22 years old too and now called up!

Uberpecker

Mar 3, 2011
I always kinda think Pilut will do the route of Klingberg... Klingberg came to North America a little later than some young guys and then at 22 he was putting up a little over a point a game in AHL(10 games 12 points) and then was called up aaaaand the rest is history.... Pilut 22 years old too and now called up!
*ANTIJINX* *ANTIJINX* *ANTIJINX* *ANTIJINX* *ANTIJINX* *ANTIJINX* *ANTIJINX*
Stop it! Stop it right now!
*ANTIJINX* *ANTIJINX* *ANTIJINX* *ANTIJINX* *ANTIJINX* *ANTIJINX* *ANTIJINX*

Reactions: Doug Prishpreed

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Aw heck yes. Sounds like he's not in tonight, so I guess we'll have to wait until Friday to actually see him play, but I'm hyped. As good as Pilut was in the preseason and has been in Rochester, he might be an immediate impact player in our top 4.

Derg12

Mar 12, 2014
Is is "Pee-lut", "Pie-lut", or something different entirely? I can't remember from pre-season.

I've heard it pronounced PI-lut (English pilot) and PI-loot in Swedish broadcasts. It may be because of differing dialects, but I understand that the 'u' in Swedish is typically similar to 'oo'.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad