Recalled/Assigned: Lawrence Pilut emergency recall (3/24/19)

Tatre

Jan 12, 2019
If he's been having a lot of trouble in Rochester, perhaps it's a subtle diplomatic move to help them out before playoffs. :sarcasm:

dotcommunism

Aug 16, 2007
Maintenance day for Bogo

We wasted our last recall so Bogo could have a day off of practice.
I don't think so. They said Hunwick is injured (news to me), and if Bogosian is a game-time decision, Pilut is up on an emergency recall pending Bogo's status. If Bogosian is good to go, however, that means Pilut has to sit and go right back down (unless they decide they want to burn a regular recall to keep him up). I suspect the same thing was the case with O'Regan's recall where there was a second forward that was a game-time consideration at the time (there's one we knew about but I can't remember who it was), which is why he was a scratch and went right back down.

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
I don't think so. They said Hunwick is injured (news to me), and if Bogosian is a game-time decision, Pilut is up on an emergency recall pending Bogo's status. If Bogosian is good to go, however, that means Pilut has to sit and go right back down (unless they decide they want to burn a regular recall to keep him up). I suspect the same thing was the case with O'Regan's recall where there was a second forward that was a game-time consideration at the time (there's one we knew about but I can't remember who it was), which is why he was a scratch and went right back down.

DO NOT be the voice of reason! My pitchfork is nearly sharp, and I just bought rabble clothes.

Reactions: La Cosa Nostra

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad