Laval Rocket: Laval Rocket at Toronto Marlies 7:00 pm (AHL.tv)

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
If they can make the playoffs, they may get quite a boost come playoff time, with Reinbacher, Hutson, and maybe Engstrom coming to Laval. Plus maybe Tuch.
Not sure about that. Wouldn’t it depend on when they join? Don’t they need to play a certain amount of games? Pretty sure they do because I remember guys joining late and not being able to play in the playoffs.

Reactions: 26Mats

montreal

Go Habs Go
Mar 21, 2002
www.youtube.com
Not sure about that. Wouldn’t it depend on when they join? Don’t they need to play a certain amount of games? Pretty sure they do because I remember guys joining late and not being able to play in the playoffs.

that has to do with ELC's and when they start. So in the case of say Hutson they could sign him to his ELC but it would be for this season, whereas say they opted to sign Guindon, they would sign him to the ELC but the contract won't start till next season, then they would sign a PTO and can play in Laval.

Reactions: jrom and Runner77

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Hildeby, big boy. I think he's like 6'7. Dobes is 6'4. Future of goaltending probably.

Goalies that big, maybe not these two.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
The Marlies just like the Leafs always get some PP to help their momentum....

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Everytime I see Bellows i think of.

Toronto hasn't really had prospects for a while now, but the Marlies are always strong

CheldishGamibno

Turtles & Refrigerators
Aug 19, 2006
Mute City
Good thing we're in North America and not the UK

Dobes making some nice saves.

PP sucks and giving up chances.

Another scrum.

This game is already more interesting than 99% of NHL games played.

Bettman doesn't like this, though.
It's crazy how NHL games have became boring, no more rivalries because of the s*** schedule. I don't get it.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
It's crazy how NHL games have became boring, no more rivalries because of the s*** schedule. I don't get it.
Yup and they're going further away from it.

They want a fast paced, high skilled game and it's still garbage goals and tips that get you over the hump.

Laval was getting caved in by the Marlies' pp. No goal, but Dobes was slow getting up as the end of the period saved the team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad