Laval Rocket: Laval Rocket at Toronto Marlies 7:00 pm (AHL.tv)

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Houle will ice a good line up
You’re too optimistic or maybe I’m too pessimistic. They’re missing their leading scorer, a big C, and I believe Farrel is still out. They’ve dropped to 6th now and February won’t be an easy month. I’m afraid they’re screwed.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
You’re too optimistic or maybe I’m too pessimistic. They’re missing their leading scorer, a big C, and I believe Farrel is still out. They’ve dropped to 6th now and February won’t be an easy month. I’m afraid they’re screwed.
Reinbacher is coming soon :naughty:

• Love
Reactions: 26Mats and Runner77

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Marcotte pointing out that since Dec. 8th, Dobes has started 16 games and has posted a sub-.900 save % in only 3 of them .

Kaskisuo expected to face his old team tomorrow.

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Remember last season when several players were called up and Houle still got them to make the playoffs

Runner77

Sponsor
Jun 24, 2012
Logan Mailloux playing in his 44th consecutive Rocket game — only player on the team to have played every one of the team’s games. Last year, Condotta was the only Rocket to do so.

I don’t recall Condotta missing any time to injury this season —I believe that he only missed Rocket games on account of getting called up for Habs games.

schwang26

Mar 15, 2022
Remember last season when several players were called up and Houle still got them to make the playoffs
True but there were more vets and better D. They also had to play the buy in round best of 3 and lost.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad