Post-Game Talk: Last Preseason Game: Canucks 1 vs Coyotes 4: Minimalist PGT. RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
It’s scary how losing one of our top six really leans out the lines. Erickson is such a disappointment, Leipsic is fine but I doubt he will be a long term top six

I sure hope Dahlen puts it together soon

Ori

#Connor Bedard 2023 1st, Chicago Blackhawks
Nov 7, 2014
Norway
It`ll be unusual without the Sedins for sure and it will take some time to get used to. :)

BROCK HUGHES

Jun 3, 2006
Victoria bc/red deer alberta
Feel sad for our young guys like Brock Bo and EP as to how this managment has surrounded them with a ton of garbage to play with.Whats going to happen when one of these guys say i want out. Tired of no playoffs and this team cant win..This team was great at 1 time..Benning has turned it into a laughing stock of the NHL.

Reactions: JuniorNelson

Love

Feb 29, 2012
Close to final lines which I imagine will be something like:

Baertschi-Horvat-Boeser
Leipsic-Pettersson-Eriksson
Motte-Sutter-Virtanen
Schaller-Beagle-Gagner

Archibald
Goldobin

Fire Benning

diaper filled piss baby
Oct 2, 2016
Hell
Close to final lines which I imagine will be something like:

Baertschi-Horvat-Boeser
Leipsic-Pettersson-Eriksson
Motte-Sutter-Virtanen
Schaller-Beagle-Gagner

Archibald
Goldobin

That seems about right except Motte will probably be sent down in favour of keeping Granlund. Depressing.

Last edited:
Reactions: geebaan

wonton15

Höglander
Dec 13, 2009
It would make sense to play Motte to get a last look and evaluation. Otherwise, it looks like he made the team.

Get rid of Gagner yikes

DonnyNucker

Mar 28, 2017
It’s scary how losing one of our top six really leans out the lines. Erickson is such a disappointment, Leipsic is fine but I doubt he will be a long term top six

I sure hope Dahlen puts it together soon
Ya they need Baertschi out there. Our scoring depth is pathetic. One injury and we are done

Johnny Canucker

Jan 4, 2009
It would make sense to play Motte to get a last look and evaluation. Otherwise, it looks like he made the team.

Get rid of Gagner yikes

Please stop with the get rid of XXXXX player , who’s signed to a 1 way deal. It will never happen.

Beagle
Roussel
Gagner
Erikson
Granlund

Will have a roster spot forever as long as they are healthy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad