Proposal: Larsson + 10th for Parayko

rumrokh

THORBS
Mar 10, 2006
No reason to...enjoy your golf...also a St Louis tradition during playoff time.

I'm not sure what you think you're getting at here, but I have to conclude you agree with me because I described multiple flaws the Blues have to address in order to be more like modern successful teams.

BleedBlue14

UrGeNcY
Feb 9, 2017
St. Louis
Parayko is entirely over-rated and is sheltered by an excellent team defensive scheme on the Blues. I just wish people would finally figure that out and stop proposing Parayko trades. It will just be the Blues' cross to bear. :sarcasm:

Agreed, he was pretty much carried out of mediocrity his freshman season and that's where all the over-rating comes from. I don't get it he was sheltered that whole year and played with much better defenders like Shattenkirk and Pietrangelo

(like 15% of the time)

Not that bum Gunnarsson

(like 50% of the time)

I'm so sick of fellow Blues fans trying to pawn him off for a decent return while his value is still high (although I doubt it is to GMs).

Reactions: 67Blues

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Blues:

tenor.gif

PerryTurnbullfan

Sep 30, 2006
Penalty Box
I'm not sure what you think you're getting at here, but I have to conclude you agree with me because I described multiple flaws the Blues have to address in order to be more like modern successful teams.
I don't agree with you. I think a good reason we are playing golf right now has to do with as much the D as the goaltending and the forwards. The front of the net was a shooting gallery...

I hope Parayko grows out of it. Better coaching? I hope....I still think one of them needs to be moved.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad