Larkin Better than McDavid!!!

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
AA appears faster than Larkin, and Larkin skated in 12.894. McDavid only did it in 13.020. I think it is fair to say that AA is faster. But it would be fun to see them go head to head.

Andreas Athanisiou, possibly the fastest skater in the league.

I guess I might take AA over Larkin and McDavid in a straight line. But in the fastest skater course with turns, I'll take Larkin and McDavid.

Somone who would absolutely smoke McJesus...

:shakehead

Bold statement. I'd like to watch, but maybe I'm in the minority and I would line Larkin up with McDavid before AA.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
I guess I might take AA over Larkin and McDavid in a straight line. But in the fastest skater course with turns, I'll take Larkin and McDavid.

Bold statement. I'd like to watch, but maybe I'm in the minority and I would line Larkin up with McDavid before AA.

I think it's universally agreed upon that Larkin is a better skater. But aa is quicker. I mean just watch his breakaways. He's pulling away still when he's not even hustling that hard anymore

I don't think the turns would hurt aa much. He's still a good skater just not as good as larkin

Ezekial

Cheap Pizza, Okay Hockey
Sponsor
Nov 22, 2015
Chicago

Yea I'm not so sure AA would beat them in that format, but I think AA is on par with McDavid with the puck.

InGusWeTrust

hockey.tk
May 6, 2009
Michigan
hockey.tk
I think McDavid reaches his top speed before any of the other guys mentioned. Dude is top speed in seriously 3 strides while making some seriously skilled plays. Head to head would be great. A true Fastest skater competition would be awesome league wide and not just guys who are selected to play in the ASG. There are some real speedsters out there.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Playoff push haha

I can't bring myself to buy hockey players merchandise. Unless it's like datsyuks (and his is even corny) just cause it's too corny for me

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad