Larkin Better than McDavid!!!

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Now we can finally settle it

Aa is totally faster then mcdavid. I remember those threads and how aa lost by a lot :laugh:

gretskidoo

Nov 26, 2011
McDavid's speed is overrated.

While that is true, he's still one of the fastest in the league.

What sets him apart from the other fast players(and every player in the league except maybe Karlsson for that matter) is that he can consistently make great plays at that speed.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
As medicore as the Wings are this year, we have three of the fastest players in the NHL.

You're right, AA would be third, and maybe arguably first.

I think aa would be first

Then mcdavid and Larkin are interchangeable

If mcdavid did beat Larkin it would be by fractions

And we all know aa is a quicker skater. Not better but quicker

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Nobody is faster with puck control in the league than Connor McDavid. He is the fastest player with the puck since Bure.

I am surprised they didn't give McDavid the bigger start. I am also stunned that over half the hockey watching world doesn't understand when timed out blue line to blue line for a stand still start that Larkin still beat Gartner's record anyway. Which apparently is a big point of contention, thought once that evidence came out people would get quiet but I guess I was wrong...

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
Now I know why Detroit's offense is struggling. Their skaters are too fast.

If they took longer to get into the zone (before launching a harmless shot, either into the pads, or wide of the net altogether), their time of possession would be much higher. Problems solved! :sarcasm:

PossessedHockeyCard*

Aug 11, 2016
Edmonton
Nobody is faster with puck control in the league than Connor McDavid. He is the fastest player with the puck since Bure.

I am surprised they didn't give McDavid the bigger start. I am also stunned that over half the hockey watching world doesn't understand when timed out blue line to blue line for a stand still start that Larkin still beat Gartner's record anyway. Which apparently is a big point of contention, thought once that evidence came out people would get quiet but I guess I was wrong...

Truth
Larkin showed some real class, I am all for a 1 on 1 race when Detroit comes to Edmonton

Dotter

THE ATHLETIC IS GARBAGE
Jul 2, 2014
Imprisonment, TN
goo.gl
lol this is so delusional I actually feel sorry for you there bud

this guy was so salty he spent the entire day yesterday on the main boards regurgitating exactly what he wrote above, literally dozens of times until they closed the thread

you're closet love for mcdavid is hilarious

AA appears faster than Larkin, and Larkin skated in 12.894. McDavid only did it in 13.020. I think it is fair to say that AA is faster. But it would be fun to see them go head to head.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad