GDT: Lame Day Bread: Vancouver @ Anaheim 7:30 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coachcorner

Senor Martinez
Sep 28, 2017
Hello. Does y'all think Ryan Miller is starting friday? Now that he is healthy and wanting so much being that number one u.s goalie of all time. He treally be on his game this season, seen him play. What a catch.

TheGoodShepard1

Dongle Digits. Fire Newell Brown
Nov 26, 2017
Another reminder of how stupid it is to start a hockey game at 7:40 on a week day

As far as I know, this one doesn’t have the excuse of being the second game of a national TV doubleheader either.

Last edited:

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
In Boyle we trust!

Tricks on us BM is coaching and RC is our new GM

muawhahahahaha

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
I’m not excited for this game, but I’m not actively looking for an excuse to not go for once. That’s improvement I guess.
i-sQMdgBx.jpg

DigiDuck

More covfefe please.
Jan 11, 2019
Burbank
Think Bob will have any barstools behind the bench with him so he has a way to manage his anger?

SmokeyDuck

Jul 27, 2010
Anaheim, CA
Hope we see

Rakell-Getz-Perry
Ritchie-Henrique-Sprong
Shore-Kesler-Silfverberg
Jones-Grant-Rowney

Lindholm-Manson
Fowler-Welinski
Megna-Montour

Boyle
Miller

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
I'm going to have to carefully titrate my boozing tonight. Just enough to not care but not too much that lose consciousness. I want to take in this tankwreck.

duckaroosky

So sayeth Duckthulu
May 26, 2009
Long Beach, Ca
Oh cool are you a chemist? It'd be nice to have another chemist around these parts.

No sorry. Soon to be veterinarian after April ( :scared: ).

One of my professors told us there's 2 "life" rules we should always remember:
1. Titrate everything to affect (meaning pain meds, fluids, etc. but also booze)
2. Life isn't worth living without anal tone.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Another reminder of how stupid it is to start a hockey game at 7:40 on a week day

Not only that? It’s raining right now. There’s gonna be no one at Honda Center but Canucks fans. Must suck for DVM he’s gonna be swimming in a sea of blue tonight at the game.

Hopefully he gets a hormel chili nachos. I always loved them at Honda center.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
I wonder what Jones & Sprong could do on the ice together, fast enough together to create some offense.

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
completely off topic advice needed. so i was supposed to met with this girl from bumble for a first date, she bailed with no word all day. 30 minutes ago she messages back apologizing for bailing and suggesting meeting at her place tonight. Should I ignore the red flags and go or is this a good way for me to get murdered/lose my kidneys?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad