GDT: Lame Day Bread: Vancouver @ Anaheim 7:30 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Also putting Gibson on IR is the tankiest tank move after they already admitted to taking him out for precautionary reasons.

Goose of Reason

El Zilcho
May 1, 2013
I shouldn't stay up for this one given how early I have to be up for work tomorrow, but theres no way I can miss Bob's coaching debut. This one will be really interesting.

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
BM better not ruin our tank.... we had a good thing going

I wonder if bm just showed up to practice and saw what their "systems" looked like and wondered who the hell ever put RC in charge.
I believe even Murray probably knows that his buddy Carlyle sucked as a coach, have you ever seen the tv show 'Chuck' ? Murray = Chuck & Carlyle = Morgan Grimes. Even Chuck had to accept that his best friend wasn't very mature & not very smart at certain things, when he learned of Chuck's CIA work & wanted to be part of the team he put Morgan in an a front office position that basicly was him staring at computer screens.

kducks

Duck Off
Sep 19, 2007
OC
Can't wait to see what this free for all looks like tonight. At least I'm getting paid for it.

SirQuacksALot

A Garibaldi in Kelp
Mar 16, 2010
British_Mark_V-star_Tank.jpg

Reactions: ohcomeonref

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Also putting Gibson on IR is the tankiest tank move after they already admitted to taking him out for precautionary reasons.

Did you guys even read who’s starting tonight? Chad Johnson is on IR now. Ducks are starting a dude named Kevin Boyle? Wtf lol

Injury updates from Bob Murray:

John Gibson (head/back/neck) is improving, but he will he placed on IR.

Chad Johnson (head) will be placed on IR.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Well, you know what they say - you should carry dead weight with your knees...

It’s crazy dude. Murray is gonna trade our first for a goalie. I can already see Murray doing that with these amount of injuries.

405Exit

Mar 15, 2018
Boyle has been good in San Diego and didn’t look horrible the other night.

Who’s the back up to Kevin Boyle? Our equipment manager?

Edit: On daily face off it’s showing Miller is backing up Boyle. Not sure why we aren’t starting him instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad