GDT: Lame Day Bread: Vancouver @ Anaheim 7:30 PST

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckTech

In vino veritas
Jul 7, 2011
Rural Orange County
So I was at the game and was talking to the other season ticket holders around me about Cam and Cogs. They had noticed that Cogs game fell off when a bit after his iron man streak was broken by the suspension. I came back and wondered if his mental state changed now that it seems he is not the likely next captain of the ducks. I know that both are pro athletes but it would be easy to see them both disheartened by certain events.

Dr Johnny Fever

Eggplant and Teal
Apr 11, 2012
Lower Left Coast
If Bob wants to be the bad ass he claims he's willing to be, he should continue playing Kesler the rest of the year, in all situations. Continue using him as if his hip never was injured. Then at the end of the season he has all the ammo in the world to face up to Kesler and tell him he's done and going to Robidas Island. No ifs, no ands, no buts. Come on Bob, step up to the plate and knock it out of the park.

Reactions: Anaheim4ever

Anaheim4ever

Jun 15, 2017
If Bob wants to be the bad ass he claims he's willing to be, he should continue playing Kesler the rest of the year, in all situations. Continue using him as if his hip never was injured. Then at the end of the season he has all the ammo in the world to face up to Kesler and tell him he's done and going to Robidas Island. No ifs, no ands, no buts. Come on Bob, step up to the plate and knock it out of the park.
:clap:. If he continues playing him like that, gives him 20 minutes a game, well maybe the problem will work itself out naturally lol

Last edited:

Masch78

Oct 5, 2017
Of The promising prospects on the Gulls you are referring to(I like most of their chances to be good players), none of them project to be a 1st line center.

Too early to tell. Terry is a first line talent to me. If he becomes a first line player, we will see.

Lyons71

Jun 27, 2003
Fullerton, CA
Visit site
Petterson is the second coming of Datsyuk. He's the same type of buttery-smooth player. I'm not going do dog on Fowler for that one. (The other plays, sure. He's been so bad this year).

The crowd was so hungry for a win. It was nice to cheer again. It was great for the rookie to get a shutout, however, Gibby would have gotten one in this game too. Vancouver didn't get to a single rebound all game. The ducks were overrun, sure. But they at least got to some pucks.

It would be fun to see Jones with a bigger role to see what happens.

Perry's hands are still gone. They just disappeared last year and he fumbles the puck all the time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->