GDT: |LaLaLa|BRUINS VS SENS | Lets ****ing Clinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Viletho

Jan 20, 2015
Harper, Ceci and Phaneuf, over 21 min of play with Harper being the most used.

Wideman was the least used Dman..

I could almost see our bottom lairing becoming Claesson-Harper... not because i thinl they are better than Wideman. But Boucher doesn't seem to trust Wideman much.

Rysto

Oct 3, 2009
The badlands
4-1 Lightning. Point with a laser to the corner.

All in all this is looking like a pretty great night in Tampa/Toronto sports.

Alex1234

Oct 14, 2014
"great job by the refs" lol Dutchie on the Stalberg hit.

Oh Toronto. Never change. Even if it is a questionable hit, it's not the anchor's job to give opinion/analysis.

At least it didn't cost us the game like so many times this season

bornNraised Sens

Apr 8, 2014

I could almost see our bottom lairing becoming Claesson-Harper... not because i thinl they are better than Wideman. But Boucher doesn't seem to trust Wideman much.

Harpur playing well enough, but Wideman will still be in line up when everyone's healthy.

Playing Harpur more when he isn't hurting us really is also allowing us to kind of rest guys that are playing. Not overloading Phaneuf, Ceci and Wideman with too many minutes right before the playoffs should really help them ensure they are fresh and ready to go.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast

I highly doubt it.

Boro won't be coming out, he's the only guy with playoff experience (albeit 6 games) for the bottom pair. Boucher won't want to go in with 2 guys never playing playoff hockey before IMO.

I think Harpur needs to stay in the lineup from watching him. He has poise, can move the puck, is efficient at breaking it out (had a huge error tonight). I don't know how to swing that, but it seems Boucher/Crawford have taken a liking to him.

Aurilius

Nov 12, 2015
Hostage in Canada's Basement
Sooo Toronto has Pitt and Columbus left. Isles and Tampa could both overtake them bwahaha!

Lets win the Rangers game, then we have the possible option of allowing Isles in to *&^% the Leafs ;p

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
If we sit EK for the last two games, I'm not super confident we can win 1 of 2. Hopefully we can get at least a loser point though.

If the Rangers rest players, then the Sens have a chance.

Anderson has a great record against the Rangers as well apparently.

Langdon Alger

Apr 19, 2006
Leafs are now two points behind Boston with two games left. Bruins have one game left but Leafs can't catch them in ROW or wins, so if Boston wins on Saturday they go four points up on the Leafs, which means even if the Leafs win their remaining games and tie Boston with points Bruins would get the tie breaker, right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad