GDT: |LaLaLa|BRUINS VS SENS | Lets ****ing Clinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sun God Nika

Palestine <3.
Apr 22, 2013
CyAzTwU.png

CraigAndersonShootout.jpg

XXX - Bergeron - Backes
Stafford - Krejci - Pastnerknnasdka
Moore - Nash - Acura
Curly - Sponner - Belly
Chara - Carl0
Krug - McQuauids
Liles - Miller

Tuuka.

stay calm and listen to the strokes.

Last edited by a moderator:

topshelf15

May 5, 2009
Want to see the forwards step up here big time ,it cant be the defense and goaltending all the time that carries the team:nod:

Wallet Inspector

Jan 19, 2013
I know it is lame to cheer against your own team but I want the Bruins to win in OT.

We clinch, and it also gives us a greater chance of playing the Bruins instead of the Leafs in the playoffs.

Sensinitis

Aug 5, 2012
Lookingpakka forward to seeing if Harpur and Claesson can keep up their solid play while we rest EK.

Last edited:

Tuna99

Sep 26, 2009
Marchand suspended but his nose never quits, it's going to play PP.

Post up in front, screen the goalie, be hard for the Sens D to move it. Harpur's welcome moment to the NHL, getting his body around Marchand's honker.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
While Karlsson cannot play, the team should still have him be in the lockerroom and maybe just sitting down behind the bench just to give moral support.

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
I'm furious that Kelly is in over White.

Kelly doesn't do anything well. He has a 44% FO% and the worst +/- on the team. He provides no offense, he's slow.

The only thing he does is PK, but we have enough guys that can do that that we can sacrifice Kelly.

White would give us more offense, speed and grit. That 4th line would actually have offensive upside to it.

Beyond ridiculous. Really sick of Boucher's love children, Chris Kelly and Tom Pyatt. Surprised kelly didn't shoot in SO on Monday.

topshelf15

May 5, 2009

Kelly doesn't do anything well. He has a 44% FO% and the worst +/- on the team. He provides no offense, he's slow.

The only thing he does is PK, but we have enough guys that can do that that we can sacrifice Kelly.

White would give us more offense, speed and grit. That 4th line would actually have offensive upside to it.

Beyond ridiculous. Really sick of Boucher's love children, Chris Kelly and Tom Pyatt. Surprised kelly didn't shoot in SO on Monday.
No real issue with him TBH ,but yeah Kelley should likely come out.The only real reason I would think would be the experience at center .

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014
PHP:

I think its they don't want to put to much pressure on White.

SensHulk

May 31, 2016
San Jose, CA
I know it is lame to cheer against your own team but I want the Bruins to win in OT.

We clinch, and it also gives us a greater chance of playing the Bruins instead of the Leafs in the playoffs.

Oh come on....are you ppl thinking the bruins are actually easier matchup than the leafs? Wow. I know most feel inferiority complex here but it isn't going to stop till the sens beat the leafs in the playoffs.

Bruins look legit, I'd rather face the leafs and let the capitals deal with the bruins.

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
PHP:

I think its they don't want to put to much pressure on White.

How in the world is bottom line minutes too much pressure? Kelly played 6:51 the other night. Mac played 9:44.

I have ZERO issue playing White for 10 minutes a game and yes I do think it would make a difference.

GWNR

Dec 10, 2013
Ottawa, Ontario
No real issue with him TBH ,but yeah Kelley should likely come out.The only real reason I would think would be the experience at center .

Yeah Pyatt less so, just an example of a guy that Boucher clearly has a lot of trust in and gets bigger minutes because of.

The experience at C doesn't worry me given Kelly can't win FO's and is slow on the backcheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad