GDT: |LaLaLa|BRUINS VS SENS | Lets ****ing Clinch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BsEuphoria

The Future
Sep 21, 2013
Please God I hope we don't meet in the playoffs, I've never felt so tired watching hockey. We finally got rid of Claude and his boring ass system, now I'm feeling really bad for you guys in the same way.

GL in the PO's, unless it's against us.

Senscore

Let's keep it cold
Nov 19, 2012
Please God I hope we don't meet in the playoffs, I've never felt so tired watching hockey. We finally got rid of Claude and his boring ass system, now I'm feeling really bad for you guys in the same way.

Eh. We played exciting hockey and didn't make it last year.

So I can't argue with results really.

albator71

Jan 12, 2010
CANADA

I don't care what system we play as long as we win :nod:

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa

Hopefully this boring ass system wins us a cup like it did for you.

BondraTime

Nov 20, 2005
East Coast

I'd feel pretty ****** watching the Bruins too, no worries

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal

We certainly are the most boring team in hockey when EK isn't playing.

I feel like we're probably going to face against each other though. So better stock up on Red Bull asap! :naughty:

Rysto

Oct 3, 2009
The badlands
Bruins last game is Saturday. Even if he don't beat NYR we could still go into the NYI game with playoff positioning nailed down.

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON

I found beating you over and over again in the regular season pretty entertaining.

I'm sure you hated beating our exciting and dynamic team with your boring ass system for all of those years.

Tacos

Wheeeee
Feb 26, 2012
It would be ironic if the Leafs making the playoffs depends on our game versus the islanders ;)

Please let this situation happen.
I want to see all the inner turmoil of Leafs fans cheering for the Sens and then just the whole Sens squad leaving the ice with 2 mins to go and no one in net

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad