Lake Erie Monsters/Kalamazoo Wings Thread V (All Affiliate talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

seeitsaveit13

"Next Question!"
Sep 26, 2011
Jacksonville
Of course, the year my wife and I move out of town and she stops working for the Monsters/Glads (free tickets galore) they end up affiliating with the Jackets. Just my luck :shakehead

major major

Feb 18, 2013
Just watched highlights and it looked like Manitoba didn't have any scoring chances, wile Lake Erie could score a few more. Actually Yevenko was paired with Kukan, Siefers with Falk and Paliotta with Bodnarchuk.

How do folks think Bodnarchuk-Paliotta would do as a bottom pair in Columbus? How would they compare to Connauton-Prout?

I was not impressed with Falk last year in Columbus, I only mildly prefer him to Prout.

burnstick

Jan 7, 2015
How do folks think Bodnarchuk-Paliotta would do as a bottom pair in Columbus? How would they compare to Connauton-Prout?

I was not impressed with Falk last year in Columbus, I only mildly prefer him to Prout.

Thanks for throwing that out there. Im sure you are tired of my opinion.
not being sarcastic ...Would be great to hear from those that have been watching.
thanks

Fro

Cheatin on CBJ w TBL
Mar 11, 2009
The Beach, FL
more help on the way...

NHL Blue Jackets ‏@BlueJacketsNHL 55s55 seconds ago
Josh Anderson & Daniel Zaar have been assigned to @monstershockey

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
Did not travel to Manitoba (healthy)
Ramage
Vogelhuber

Scratched
Madaisky
Ambroz
Deblois - scratched after warm-up (AHL teams get to dress 19 skaters in the warm-up)

Joining team in Cleveland
Zaar
Anderson

Jackets Woodchuck

Dec 27, 2010
MONSTERS WIN!!!

2-0

Shutout for Korpisalo, this one with no asterisk (lost the first one in a shootout, much like the CBJ preseason opener).

ndd17

In Eaves we trust!
Jul 14, 2012
Russia
When the last time goalie of our baby team got a shutout? I think it was in December last year under our record winning streak.

KlichkoBro*

Two nights ago the Monsters won 3:1.
Korpisalo 2 starts, 2 shutouts.

hardkorejackets

Nov 6, 2013
Coldwater, OH
Saw Korpisalo in the pre-season and thought he looked like an NHL goalie already.

…..may not be long….

I hope this is a different case from last year when people were saying "Forsberg is ready for the NHL, and he should be our backup over Curtis." I know Korpisalo shut out the Penguins in the first pre-season game, but he wasn't exactly facing NHL players that game..

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
I realize that, but his technique was perfect. He was always in perfect position. Just saying perhaps if Bob can't turn it around or if there is an injury…..I don't think the sky would necessarily fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad