Lake Erie Monsters/Kalamazoo Wings Thread IV (All Affiliate talk here)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JrussJacket

May 26, 2004
Twitter @jrusscbj
This feed sucks!!! So does the audio! If this is any indication of what you get when you purchase the AHL package, NO THANKS!!!!:rant:

I do appreciate them trying tho! (CBJ/SPR PR)

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Seems like the feed has cleared up, but it goes crazy on me if I try to fullscreen it. Audio is much better and the picture is consistent now.

NotWendell

Has also never won the lottery.
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2005
Columbus, Ohio
Lake Erie vs. Rochester is on the Time Warner Sports channel right now. They're playing at HSBC Center (er, make that First Niagara Center as it's known as now)

Last edited:

FANonymous

Nov 7, 2010
Noticed the same thing, god he was brutal.

Yeah, that really stuck out to me. The only other thing I noticed happening repeatedly was that Drazenovich [sp?] guy losing the puck a lot because it was getting too far out in front of him and he was reaching for it fully extended. He could really use some work on his puck handling skills if this is a common issue and not just a bad game for him.

Samkow

Now do Classical Gas
Jul 4, 2002
Detroit
I don't think they played all that poorly (special teams in the first 2 periods excluded.) Connecticut got a lot of lucky bounces.

Matt

Jul 30, 2006
Since they came back from Christmas break they have been terrible. Larson has to get their heads on straight again. Larson also changed up the lines for this one.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad