Confirmed Trade: [LAK/WPG] Pierre-Luc Dubois (signs 8 years, $8.5M AAV) for Gabe Vilardi, Alex Iafallo, Rasmus Kupari, 2024 2nd round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buffdog

Feb 13, 2019
Okay let's say they're equals. Dubois is three full years younger than Horvat which means an 8 year contract is a lot less risky and he may not have even hit his peak yet. LA is giving up a similar (IMO worse) package to NYI for a more valuable asset.
Plus PLD is coming extended. Lou is on record saying they had not talks with horvat prior to the trade (via LeBrun in the Athletic)

Reactions: Hodge

Mr Kot

Jan 15, 2022
Okay let's say they're equals. Dubois is three full years younger than Horvat which means an 8 year contract is a lot less risky and he may not have even hit his peak yet. LA is giving up a similar (IMO worse) package to NYI for a more valuable asset.

Actually, you know what? Was gonna suggest something else in regards to Dubois, but I will keep silent until we know if there is an extension in place.

Djp

Jul 28, 2012
Alexandria, VA
Ooof. Now I get why Montreal was hesitant. If that’s what it takes to get him I’m sure habs fans are content with staying pat. Curious what his new deal will come in as. For that price you’d hope he signed somewhere close to 8x8
Canadians trade Suzuki and what?

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Stanley is replacing Edler

I do hope that he is included in the trade. Endless "Pretzel Day " jokes

1687886813817.png

1687886868358.png

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Winnipeg wants NHL pieces, but why?
They're about to lose Hellebuyck and Scheifele too
They should go with prospects and picks instead

YP44

Jan 30, 2012
Calgary, AB
I do not understand. Just sign Vialrdi and deal two of Moore/Arivdsson/Iafallo for cap space to sign a goalie. The way I have the three listed is the ranking I would want them moved on.

Reactions: Guitpik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad