Confirmed Trade: [LAK/WPG] Pierre-Luc Dubois (signs 8 years, $8.5M AAV) for Gabe Vilardi, Alex Iafallo, Rasmus Kupari, 2024 2nd round pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boondock

Feb 6, 2009
Sorry, did not see a poll that says 85% say they want him?
Any polls and fans who live outside of Quebec say something entirely different....
LOL................just looked it says 600 posters!! LOL
Habs have what, 6-7 Million fans?
Poles predict entire national elections with fewer actual respondents. This is the way poles and work, you expected to get a reply from all 6 million habs fans? now you're just trying to save whatever face you can......

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Poles predict entire national elections with fewer actual respondents. This is the way poles and work, you expected to get a reply from all 6 million habs fans? now you're just trying to save whatever face you can......
So, the guys who I know, 20-30 habs fans ALL did not want Dubois, if they had been polled, a very small sample size, that would have worked better?? The results would have been zero!! Cool story too eh..........
LOL guys................
Kings screwed themselves, and habs fans are laughing at it !!! Well, most of us!! LOL.
When I need info on the habs, I will check with all the Kings and Wings fans who know it all!
Cheers.

• Haha
Reactions: TS Quint

Frolov 6'3

Unregistered User
Jun 7, 2003
The Netherlands
So, the guys who I know, 20-30 habs fans ALL did not want Dubois, if they had been polled, a very small sample size, that would have worked better?? The results would have been zero!! Cool story too eh..........
LOL guys................
Kings screwed themselves, and habs fans are laughing at it !!! Well, most of us!! LOL.
When I need info on the habs, I will check with all the Kings and Wings fans who know it all!
Cheers.
Habs dodged a bullet, you forgot.

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
LOL guys................
Cheers.

Said with a completely ironic lack of self-awareness by the guy traipsing into a Kings-Jets thread to...tell them all about their players.

I'll file this one under such past Habs Kings-evaluation hits as "the Danault contract will be worth 1m per goal" and "I wouldn't even take Vilardi off waivers, never mind for a pick."

Jetsetter

Mar 2, 2015
Winnerpeg
Jet fan here, PLD will impress. It took him quite a bit of time to show he's got game! He does! Mark my words. I would trade all the assets back to get PLD under a 8 year contract.

Jet fan here, PLD will impress. It took him quite a bit of time to show he's got game! He does! Mark my words. I would trade all the assets back to get PLD under a 8 year contract.
Just kidding!

CanadienShark

Dec 18, 2012

Just kidding!
This is a bit of a mindf***, but it's amusing.

larmex99

Sponsor
Jul 4, 2013
Pretty much all of the players involved in this trade have performed as expected according to the fan bases. The only difference really are a slight improvement for Iafallo and a slight underperformance by PLD.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad