Prospect Info: LAK Draft (128th, 2020) LW Martin Chromiak, Kingston Frontenacs, OHL

RayMartyniukTotems

Jul 8, 2022
A hatty for Chromiak is great! Nice to see Martin catching fire after missing so many games for whatever reasons. Playing games is all about developing! Continued Good Luck and great playing by our Winger from Slovakia!!!

Yes. It is time to deport him to Greenland
If Petersen was dogshit then he'll join the ranks of the Dog-Shit as LA's goalies have been utter Horseshit to go with dogshit!

Statto

Sponsor
May 9, 2014
Nice thanks. What are those unis the reign are wearing?

Also, Petersen looks like dog shit. That OT goal was especially pathetic and his body language after every goal is god awful.
Yep. The body language is the biggest worry. I didn’t think the regulation goals were on him but the OT one was poor, even factoring in the poor D.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Yep. The body language is the biggest worry. I didn’t think the regulation goals were on him but the OT one was poor, even factoring in the poor D.
Yeah I mean there were plenty of tips but his body language is awful. He also seems to still be deep in his crease too much. You can understand being frustrated, dude is getting lit up for 5 in the AHL, but he’s gotta get his head right if there’s any hope.

Reactions: Statto

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
Nice thanks. What are those unis the reign are wearing?

Also, Petersen looks like dog shit. That OT goal was especially pathetic and his body language after every goal is god awful.
The Kings need to go on a no-Cal diet. He doesnt have the mind for it. Every time JQ gives up a goal you can see him reset and shake it off. Cal is like a shleprock... what a disaster that signing was.

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Cal has already proven he’s mentally weak. It was obvious before he got sent down. Falling apart immediately after signing that contract, not shaking it off after over a year of shit play, body language, the look on his face, etc. He’s not the guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad