Confirmed Signing with Link: [LAK] D Mikey Anderson signs extension with the Kings (8 years, $4.125M AAV)

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
As long as the cap continues to rise in the coming years this deal will get better and better.

Reactions: YP44

Eegs

Jan 9, 2018
BC
Would love for the habs to give something like this to Guhle when his contact expires.
Don't see Guhle taking a deal like that. I like Mikey Anderson, but Guhle has a higher offensive upside that I imagine he'll gamble on. A bridge-type deal would be more likey imo.

Reactions: Raccoon Jesus

Stimpythecat

Jul 1, 2015
Dwb5x.jpg

Reactions: David Lunch

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
This kind of stuff has nothing to do with overall league interest. Get out of your hardcore internet hockey nerd bubble.
Is that what I should tell the 2 guys I work with who just became hockey fans and are confused as shit as to why there are reported trades that haven't happened yet and the best anyone can get is second hand sources repeating themselves and drumming it up as interest? Or do I gotta sit there and tell them "Yeah bro they just blow a lot of smoke and nothing's gonna happen for 2 weeks"

That's the problem. I got them into hockey and the people who report on it look like morons

kings11

Sep 29, 2011
Las Vegas
Excellent deal for the Kings, which will age well down the road. Future Captain, solid defense first defender. Saw on NHL tonight the other day that Anderson leads the NHL in winning puck battles. Didn't even know they kept that stat.
Yup and entering the season he was ranked as the 7th best defensive Dman in the NHL.. how ya like them apples

Reactions: Surf Nutz

Obvious Fabertism

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2009
MN
Dumba doesn't play on the powerplay? I'm surprised -- he always seemed to have a good shot to me.
He had a good shot when he came into the league but then tore his pec fighting tkachuk, hasn’t been able to hit the net since and he hasn’t been the power play for several years now. He did get pegged a couple games back breaking 100 mph on a shot, but he rarely gets it off that well or with any kind of accuracy anymore.

As for Mikey, I guess I don’t watch the Kings much beyond the billion games they have played vs the Wild the past few seasons, but I am not much of a fan of his, definitely doesn’t scream guy I would commit 8 years to at least.

rajuabju

The One & Only
Dec 30, 2006
Los Angeles
Crazy. did not expect this. Was anticipating a 2-3 year bridge deal at a high $3M / low $4M hit and then getting a larger deal down the line. Anderson likely preferred the longterm safety/commitment, and obviously Kings do very well here with a rock solid caphit long-term. Takes him to age 32... what a deal we just made, basically perfect

Reactions: YP44

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
The amateur astronomers in the LA poster observatory have been trying to focus their KMart telescopes in search of the long term mission from Commander Blake and his ground control.
But they pop up today and say some computer algorithm located a habitable planet.

No mention of any other people, no credit for getting important pieces to buy in and work with him, and get a fair reward that is still a good deal to stock the rocket and aim it towards the correct trajectory
This signing was pure AI, Blake did not do anything, he has "no plan."
He just brought in a robot GM or an astrologer or something.
Blake is the no plan man, drifting mindlessly through space like an astronaut that got separated from the Space Shuttle, Reality.

Yet he has put the rocket on the launch pad and only one engine, G1, G2, has failed and he and his team have assembled a temporary fix , rebooting G2, and are working on rebuilding G1,
While continuing to prep for the mission, making sure the rocket will be well fueled with the capability to return to the heavenly destination they twice reached a decade ago.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad