Confirmed with Link: [LAK/AZ] Boko Imama and Cole Hults for Brayden Burke and Tyler Steenbergen

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
If he can play it works, if he can't play he will never be on the ice when the stars are unless you are planning to lose a lot. It's not the 80's anymore.

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
If he can play it works, if he can't play he will never be on the ice when the stars are unless you are planning to lose a lot. It's not the 80's anymore.
Isn’t Deslauriers generating tons of trade interest and teams are offering a ton? Gabriel is expected to be popular too. It isn’t 2017 anymore apparently. I think we’re seeing a resurgence.

We weren’t the only team with no answers to a tough guy. Or didn’t you notice Jeff Gorton covering the draft instead of participating in it? How’d that happen? Same way NYR sacrificed Buchnevich to get Sammy Blais and a measly 2nd. And gave Barclay Goodrow top six money.

It’s a new Dawn, a new Day, and Boko is Rising!

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Isn’t Deslauriers generating tons of trade interest and teams are offering a ton? Gabriel is expected to be popular too. It isn’t 2017 anymore apparently. I think we’re seeing a resurgence.

We weren’t the only team with no answers to a tough guy. Or didn’t you notice Jeff Gorton covering the draft instead of participating in it? How’d that happen? Same way NYR sacrificed Buchnevich to get Sammy Blais and a measly 2nd. And gave Barclay Goodrow top six money.

It’s a new Dawn, a new Day, and Boko is Rising!
Deslaurier has shown he can play, no idea on interest but a guy for a million who can stand up for teammates and chip in occasionally is fine.

Gabriel can barely make the Sharks lineup and is more sideshow than actual nhl player.

Barclay Goodrow can play.

Like I said if he can play it works but so far he has played zero nhl games despite being in a system that has not exactly lit it up lately.

Jamieh

Apr 25, 2012
Speaking of Gabriel how did he keep Kane from having to fight Reaves?

RemoAZ

Let it burn
Mar 30, 2010
Glendale, Arizona
Finally was able to watch those fights on my computer after work. I'll say this: If he keeps throwing punches when the ref has broken them up like he did in that one video, he might get suspended for a year. He actually hits the ref a couple times. I love a good scrap but this guy looks out of control. Hopefully he'll smarten up if he gets a shot in the NHL. I want a guy that fights to protect his teammates, not a goon that can't take a shift and just fights for the hell of it. Definitely something that can be fixed with strong coaching as long as he's talented enough to be a regular 4th liner.

Crunchrulz

Apr 30, 2010
USA
Finally was able to watch those fights on my computer after work. I'll say this: If he keeps throwing punches when the ref has broken them up like he did in that one video, he might get suspended for a year. He actually hits the ref a couple times. I love a good scrap but this guy looks out of control. Hopefully he'll smarten up if he gets a shot in the NHL. I want a guy that fights to protect his teammates, not a goon that can't take a shift and just fights for the hell of it. Definitely something that can be fixed with strong coaching as long as he's talented enough to be a regular 4th liner.

When a wannabe tough guy is taking advantage of your younger, far more talented superstar, you want a player like Imama to remind everyone why he is in the lineup. Was totally jazzed when he was originally drafted by Tampa Bay as Imama would have been crowned King of the hockey community here in Syracuse. When he went to LA, was very disappointed but continued to follow his career. You are correct, he might not play a regular shift but given the lineup that other teams in the West can dress, he should have a spot for more than a handful of games to allow his more talented teammates room to do their thing.

BlazingBlueAnt

Jul 12, 2014
Watched him beat up Keegan Kolesar, Mason Geeertsen, and Kale Kessy. Those are very tough kids. These were AHL fights.
The AHL probably has way better fighters than the NHL tbh. You can have straight goons in that league, guys in the NHL have to at least be able to pretend to play

0point1

Sep 14, 2011
Arizona
My hot take is that he won’t play a game in Tucson and will be the Coyotes 13F all season.

Man I hope so. We need him to protect our twinks and kick any ones ass if they even think about messing with them.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad