Confirmed with Link: [LAK/AZ] Boko Imama and Cole Hults for Brayden Burke and Tyler Steenbergen

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
I shouldn’t say I’m totally convinced he’ll play. He may be a career minor leaguer. I just have a hunch based on BA’s comments that he’s going to get a very real chance to stick as 13F.

rt

May 13, 2004
He did have 41 goals in his OA year in the Q. LOL. Not that it means much. But maybe he can handle 8mins a night, 30 nights a season, without actually killing the team.

EDIT: 0.50ppg in the AHL last season. So again, obviously got a regular shift. I think BA sees a 13F on his NHL team here.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I shouldn’t say I’m totally convinced he’ll play. He may be a career minor leaguer. I just have a hunch based on BA’s comments that he’s going to get a very real chance to stick as 13F.
He’s playing.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Which I predicted immediately in this thread. I’m just not calling it 100%. It’s a hunch.
I’ve been wanting him to play in the nhl roster because I really really hate Ryan Reaves. It always makes me nervous playing the knights because reaves is an idiot, and there’s never a single coyote who can even attempt to stand up to him. Hopefully that changes.

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I’ve been wanting him to play in the nhl roster because I really really hate Ryan Reaves. It always makes me nervous playing the knights because reaves is an idiot, and there’s never a single coyote who can even attempt to stand up to him. Hopefully that changes.
This changes everything.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
This changes everything.
Never seen the kid fight. He knows he has to make a name for himself, and the way it sounds there is only one way he can do it. I hope he can hold his own and does not get hurt, because I have seen these kids come up and get their ass handed to them.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Never seen the kid fight. He knows he has to make a name for himself, and the way it sounds there is only one way he can do it. I hope he can hold his own and does not get hurt, because I have seen these kids come up and get their ass handed to them.

I think when you finally get to see Imama your concerns will be alleviated.

Reactions: Jakey53

rt

May 13, 2004
Fischer has turned into a useful PK player. Maybe the new coach can remind him of how he scored 15 goals. He's never going to intimidate anyone.
Fischer does several things well. I can forgive him for being gentle giant teddy bear if he can add at least some other element to his game. It’s clear it won’t be physicality. So if it’s a little bit of offense that’s enough.

Jagged Ice

Sponsor
Jul 10, 2011
Central Phoenix
I've been asking for this starting two seasons ago. When you have a soft team like the Coyotes, why not bring in the toughest AHLer to play in games against the Knights or Capitals to protect scrawny Keller, Garland and Schmaltz, since Fisher and Crouse are just as soft. I am pleased with this. He will be a crowd favorite too. When I lived in Minny half the jerseys had Boogaard's name on the back. These types sell jerseys and seats. I don't care if the league is going away from fighting, there is always a Tom Wilson or Ryan Reaves that gets away with too much shit.
I want to see Tom Wilson try to bodyslam Keller by his hair with Imama on the ice.

Last edited:

XX

Waiting for Ishbia
Dec 10, 2002
PHX
Reaves' biggest impact is in the room. I hope Imama can grow into that role too. If he dummies guys and pots a few goals along the way, all the better.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
I've been asking for this starting two seasons ago. When you have a soft team like the Coyotes, why not bring in the toughest AHLer to play in games against the Knights or Capitals to protect scrawny Keller, Garland and Schmaltz, since Fisher and Crouse are just as soft. I am pleased with this. He will be a crowd favorite too. When I lived in Minny half the jerseys had Boogaard's name on the back. These types sell jerseys and seats. I don't care if the league is going away from fighting, there is always a Tom Wilson or Ryan Reaves that gets away with too much shit.
I agree. Back in the day when the Oilers and Flames had a game all the talk was Semenko and Hunter. Nothing else seemed to matter.:) The game has changed but if this kid is in the line up when we play Vegas, I guarantee there will be excitement in the air. Nothing better than a back to back with them having a fight the first game. Full housel

Reactions: Jagged Ice

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
Reaves' biggest impact is in the room. I hope Imama can grow into that role too. If he dummies guys and pots a few goals along the way, all the better.
Both. The players know if someone gets nasty Reaves is right behind with a fist in someone's face.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad