Confirmed with Link: [LAK/AZ] Boko Imama and Cole Hults for Brayden Burke and Tyler Steenbergen

Alberta Yote

Owns the Yotes
Dec 31, 2004
In your kitchen
I think Imama will make the NHL team. This is a John Hayden replacement. He’s old enough and experienced ebough now for his chance. I think this will be our NHL enforcer.
Maybe as a plug and play guy when the Yotes play those special teams that push them around at will. Lots of time in the pressbox against the other teams.

Reactions: Crunchrulz

rt

The Kinder, Gentler Version
May 13, 2004
A Rockwellian Pleasantville
BA was on Gambo a couple of days ago and said finding fighters is like finding unicorns. And it’s a long process but he wants to add that toughness. But it may take a longer time. I’m guessing he didn’t like the price on Gabriel. So here we are.

Mosby

Salt Lake Bound
Feb 16, 2012
Toronto
BA was on Gambo a couple of days ago and said finding fighters is like finding unicorns. And it’s a long process but he wants to add that toughness. But it may take a longer time. I’m guessing he didn’t like the price on Gabriel. So here we are.

Gabriel is a UFA

rt

May 13, 2004
Gabriel is a UFA
That’s what I meant. Didn’t like the backchanneling price. Like maybe the grapevine says he wants over a million on a multi year. Or maybe he knows enough teams are desperate enough the price will be driven up. After the Deslauriers rumors and what NYR has done, it seems toughness is a hot commodity either way. Imama is a wise and frugal investment into the toughness game. Getting in on the ground floor.

rt

May 13, 2004
I'd have no problem giving Gabriel 3 mil over 2
Plandowski drafted Imama when he was with the Lightning. I remember the stories about Imama when he was drafted. This is an extremely high character player that people get really invested in. I like Gabriel too. I could see Imama being on Gabriel’s level very soon.

Gwyddbwyll

Dec 24, 2002
I dont get why LA did this? Dont they want Imama as a protector for their high value prospects on the Reign? Maybe they just dont see him in the NHL and are letting him go to a team that will. It's not like they need Burke and Steenbergen.

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
I dont get why LA did this? Dont they want Imama as a protector for their high value prospects on the Reign? Maybe they just dont see him in the NHL and are letting him go to a team that will. It's not like they need Burke and Steenbergen.
They could think Burke’s offense might translate to the nhl?

hbk

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
I think Imama will make the NHL team. This is a John Hayden replacement. He’s old enough and experienced ebough now for his chance. I think this will be our NHL enforcer.
He’s an absolute monster.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad