Laine is having the worst scoreless streak of his NHL career

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Ovechkin’s having a 1000th game pregame ceremony tomorrow and trying to lock down another Rocket. They’re not going to rest him unless he’s legitimately ailing.

Which he is, took an awkward tumble into the boards against the blues

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
I commend Laine for sacrificing his body for the team in blocking the shot that gave him a deep bruise, but from that point on, his mojo seemed off. Now with the goal, he may be getting his mojo back. Will be interesting to see if he does to win his first Rocket Richard Trophy with 2 games left.

Reactions: LAINEC

Dustin

Sep 24, 2014
I thought he was going to score 80 goals this year.
When did I ever say that? And if your quoting some hyperbolic troll what's the point?

Laine is a young elite goal scorer in the league. I'm a Leafs fans so him being in the west allows me to cheer for him a bit plus he plays on a Canadian team.

I'd rather appreciate young talent than be turned off from them because of some over zealous fan.

X66

114-110
Aug 18, 2008
Any time I see that Laine scores, I always watch a replay of the goal to be impressed with the bullet. Wasn't disappointed.

Reactions: LAINEC

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
The bad thing with that goal was that I can't see the puck, the video guy was too slow.

Gunnersaurus Rex

Jan 14, 2008
Over dramatic much? Worst scoreless streak of his CAREER. He hasn't even played 2 years. Is that even a career yet?

Blue Shakehead

because lol Jets
Mar 18, 2011
www.becauseloljets.com
Amazing, amazing shot. Too bad he is useless at everything else.
I thought he was going to score 80 goals this year.

RIP DatSnipeMatthews
1989 - 2056
Son, Husband, Friend, Devoted Leafs fan who spent thousands of hours crying online about a teenaged Finnish multi-millionaire stranger because he was the arch-nemesis of his favorite player.

Cleatus

Nov 21, 2008
Calgary, AB, CAN
Do people honestly start to dislike player/team because of their fans? Also, generalizing isn't fair. Similar to other fan bases, they have crazies(especially that guy who wished death) but they also have lot of reasonable fans.

Edit. Forgot to add my thoughts. I wouldn't mind if he rested until playoffs. Especially if that leg is still bugging him.

Agreed. I’ve been a member here for 10 years. If I based the team(s) I like on “most well behaved fan base on HFboards,” I wouldn’t like any team because every fan base on this site has a lot of undesirables.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
Agreed. I’ve been a member here for 10 years. If I based the team(s) I like on “most well behaved fan base on HFboards,” I wouldn’t like any team because every fan base on this site has a lot of undesirables.

“most well behaved fan base on HFboards”

Hahaha I love it :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad