Post-Game Talk: Laine defeats the Stars again - 4:2 Jets

kylbaz

Winnipeg <3
Nov 14, 2015
www.movingtowinnipeg.ca
Couldn't figure out why Trouba's hit was so awkward. But then if you see the replay, he wasn't going for the hit, he was going for the puck then last minute he had to brace himself and Benn rocked him.

Tom ServoMST3K

In search of a Steinbach Hero
Nov 2, 2010
What's your excuse?
I'm so unused to numbers like that, it looks like someone broke something on the NHL.com website.

I mean, it's not hard to do:

14tCsgd.png

The Blue Baron

Nov 13, 2015
Hoser Country
“stop your grinnin’ and drop your linen”

Paxton- Aliens

Hey, maybe you haven’t been keeping up on current events man but we just got our asses kicked pal!”

Paxton-Aliens and Jamie Benn-Stars

Reactions: Zhamnov5GoalGame

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
A note on Ben Chairot and all the crap that has been dished out on him through the years myself included. I find his game has been simplified and become more stable one might say slowed down but the most notable part of his game is confidence, he jumps up with the play, gets the puck out and takes the man, can't ask for anything more from a 6-7 d-man. Some say it's playing with Buff and that does help but he played with Myers tonight and had a very good game. Anyways just my 2 cents on a guy who has come a long way

Kamo

Jul 10, 2011
I wish I could turn injuries off. Other then that, happy with the win, happy for Laine.

Adam da bomb

May 1, 2016
A note on Ben Chairot and all the crap that has been dished out on him through the years myself included. I find his game has been simplified and become more stable one might say slowed down but the most notable part of his game is confidence, he jumps up with the play, gets the puck out and takes the man, can't ask for anything more from a 6-7 d-man. Some say it's playing with Buff and that does help but he played with Myers tonight and had a very good game. Anyways just my 2 cents on a guy who has come a long way
Still too much gap. But yes.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Great win, nice games from Lowry and Enstrom.

Thought Schief was going to be back for this one?

Helly once again stellar

Buff-Ehlers with great games!

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB

Count me in with the crow-chow brigade on this one, but Chairot has absolutely blossomed into a very good fit for that role. Now if we could just tune those crosshairs on his bazooka a bit...

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Didnt Scheif have 2 assists? The other day Maurice said these are not must win games. I think the goal or plan with Scheif Lowry etc aka the IC.. Injured Crew is for them to maybe take it easy a bit.

Scheif was ok in my opinion.
He didnt get hurt and thats all that matters now .

Reactions: Georgetown Al

Jetfaninflorida

Southernmost Jet Fan
Dec 13, 2013
Florida
Will be a physical first round. I can see the Stars trying to beat us via attrition.

A lot of good Buf lately. Little saved a goal. Laine - amazing. Helle - awesome. We need all star Helle for the playoffs. He is sooo much of this teams success.

Gabe Kupari

Jul 11, 2013
Winter is Coming
Id like to know how a Canadian broadcaster like Sportsnet with 2 Canadians calling the action can cheer for the American team so much. Its actuallly sickening and what sucks... Gonna have to deal with this crap in the playoffs also. Jets are the best Canadian team in the league... Its about damn time Sportsnet starts showing them some respect.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad