Post-Game Talk: Laine defeats the Stars again - 4:2 Jets

jokesondee

I’m not fat. I’m cultivating mass.
Feb 23, 2018
Winnipeg
Big win! Worried about Trouba. The injury bug can go **** its mother already. Christ almighty, enough already

Reactions: Pongs21

kanadalainen

A pint of dark matter, please.
Jan 7, 2017
The 100th Meridian
Tied a franchise record for wins!

Happy for Pate, what a beast. Fly and Stats with very strong games.

Chiarot is coming of age, liked his game. Helle Boy solid, I don't know how Benn slipped that puck by him high.

Dipping back into the D-man Pool(man) pending Jake's report.

Reactions: GNP and YWGinYYZ

EpicGingy

Jul 30, 2012
Ontario
raw

Please be okay, Trouba. I was enjoying having a mostly healthy lineup again.

PerryPooley

Dec 28, 2011
Upset about Trouba but also know that we survived for weeks without him. Pray he’s back in time for the playoffs.

ATLbound

Aug 3, 2006
Ontario
Good win. Still looking for a couple guys to get going. Perreault is long overdue,
He looked better tonight. Need more scoring still from guys not named Laine. Also do Scheif and Wheels really need to play 23 mins at this point in the season with where we are at. May want to spread mins out leading up to playoffs. We have the depth for it. Start thinking about rest and recovery

bustamente

Kinda Optimistic
Jun 29, 2015
White Out MB
Our healthy lineup didn't even last 1 game, what more can you say about Laine, Helle strong, D played well, Chef still rusty, Lowry was not and Stastny and the kids just play really well together

Reactions: PerryPooley

surixon

Jul 12, 2003
Winnipeg
Dallas brought their A plus game tonight. They needed the points and played like it, I'm happy with how we managed them.

Really unfortunate about Trouba. It was a tough play but I dislike how Benn got his shoulder up.

Helle was excellent as where Laine, Ehelers, Buff and JoMo.

I thought there was some rust with some other players coming back, also thought the team was a bit disjointed due to the new line combos.

Give it a couple more games and I think the team will be much more insync.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad