Lady Ballers

Status
Not open for further replies.

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
I never heard this one before, top Google result...

"VERDICT

False. Fallon Fox’s voice has been altered in a video on social media, and she did not fracture the opponent’s skull during the fight, Fox told Reuters. Another photograph showing a fighter with a bloody face beside a photo of Fox has been miscaptioned."
Let’s just say that’s true for argument’s sake. Men still shouldn’t compete against women in sports outside of coed leagues. It’s disrespectful to women

• Haha
Reactions: beowulf

ArGarBarGar

What do we want!? Unfair!
Sep 8, 2008
Let’s just say that’s true for argument’s sake. Men still shouldn’t compete against women in sports outside of coed leagues. It’s disrespectful to women
In what ways did the movie "Lady Ballers" address this issue in their commentary?

93gilmour93

Feb 27, 2010
In what ways did the movie "Lady Ballers" address this issue in their commentary?
Honestly we can continue to go back and forth but at the end of the day millions of people will agree with trans women in women’s sports and millions will disagree with it. Both sides think they’re right and both sides think the other is wrong. It just goes around in circles. Cheers…

Last edited:

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
If "biological women" can beat men, why not?
How does one test this "if" part? Just throw them out there against the wolves? Its one thing if we are talking about Annika Sörenstam golfing against the boys, its completely different when it comes to a fighting sport like boxing or mma. Just my 2 cents.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
How does one test this "if" part? Just throw them out there against the wolves? Its one thing if we are talking about Annika Sörenstam golfing against the boys, its completely different when it comes to a fighting sport like boxing or mma. Just my 2 cents.
Patricio Manuel has already beaten other men as a transgender man.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
I wasn't asking about that. I was asking how we test this "if they can beat them" part. Or are you saying since Patricio did it, all women have the green light to get in the ring with men?
You were asking about biological females going up against biological males. I presented an example of just that. It isn't a hypothetical that needs "testing".

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
You were asking about biological females going up against biological males. I presented an example of just that. It isn't a hypothetical that needs "testing".
So green light for all women then. I see. Cant say I agree. Women have a far greater chance of serious injury going up against men imo.

ArGarBarGar

Sep 8, 2008
So green light for all women then. I see. Cant say I agree. Women have a far greater chance of serious injury going up against men imo.
I don’t even know what “green light for all women” even means in the context of what was being discussed originally.

Hammettf2b

oldmanyellsatcloud.jpg
Jul 9, 2012
So California
I don’t even know what “green light for all women” even means in the context of what was being discussed originally.
I'm asking if you think women should be able to fight men in a sporting event. Looks like your answer is yes since you showed an example of it happening already. I just happen to disagree is all.

Superman33

Feb 27, 2002
Bucks County.
What am I falling for? Are you saying stuff like Lia Thomas didn’t happen? What about Fallon Fox in mma fracturing women’s skulls?

What I'm saying is these people are taking advantage of you and they are doing it by using bigotry.

You've posted two examples and one of them ended up being false. The other one, Lia Thomas, won one event! Is that dominating woman's sports? Her time isn't even the best of all time for women!

This is a non-issue. Period.

There are people who are distracting you from real, actual problems because if you're mad about this, so much so that you're spending your time on the Entertainment section of a hockey message board defending this farce of a movie, than you don't have time to see that these grifters are taking advantage of you. And by "you" I mean like 20% of the United States at this point. I'm legit baffled by people like you. I'd love to sit down and have an actual conversation to see if I can understand why you believe this stuff. It is fascinating. So much so I got sucked up into this conversation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad