Trade: [LAC/PHI] James Harden, PJ Tucker, Filip Petrusev for Marcus Morris, Nic Batum, Robert Covington, KJ Martin, 2028 1st, 2 2nds, swap

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I'm glad you agree with me.
I don’t think they will win one, but to put it on having had a losing culture isn’t the reason more than it’s been a poorly functioning front office structure. They were in the second round in Embiid’s first full season.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
I'll go to my grave saying the Sixers have a title or at least a couple Finals appearances if Hinkie is never forced out.

It's funny that no one cares that OKC has been doing the same thing for years.

Sep 19, 2008
Sixers are better off without the jabroni Harden, heck Maxey had 50 pts the other day

Sixers FO is fine and I don't even like Morey but he fits the analytical nerd that Harris likes so I'm fine. And I'm drinking more of the Harris kool aid. The Sixers haven't been managed that poorly. Most of the blame is on Harden and Choker Doc, who's gone now. Nurse is a good coach and Toronto is going to regret letting him walk.

Karterthadon

Nov 1, 2022
Houston Harden showed up tonight

The Clippers figured things out, if that team can stay healthy, what roster can compete with four legitimate hall of famers?

Ratbath

Jul 3, 2019
I'll go to my grave saying the Sixers have a title or at least a couple Finals appearances if Hinkie is never forced out.

It's funny that no one cares that OKC has been doing the same thing for years.

Because OKC never should have had a team. The most stolen franchise including the browns absconding in the night. Hilarious they had all the tools to win right when they started and of course they all left immediately because have you ever been to OKC??

BobColesNasalCavity

Oct 15, 2016
West Side
Houston Harden showed up tonight

The Clippers figured things out, if that team can stay healthy, what roster can compete with four legitimate hall of famers?

I was at the game. Westbrook is a non factor as far as I’m concerned. But if Kahwi, PG and Harden are all firing, I don’t know how they can be beaten. They couldn’t miss a shot. Not to mention Powell is real solid off the bench.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad