Rumor: LA to host 2017 All-Star Game and not Leafs

LeafsMonster

Marlanderthews
Feb 3, 2012
Toronto
I really don't care anymore. I wanted the winter classic, hopefully if we get it though the weather is similar to 2014 in detroit, and not like this past new year's day :laugh:

The league never cares about its canadian fans, let alone toronto fans. Why would they? All we've done is provide them with the most profit and allow them to keep their fringe market teams in america :sarcasm:

Tak7

Nov 1, 2009
GTA or the UK
I really don't care anymore. I wanted the winter classic, hopefully if we get it though the weather is similar to 2014 in detroit, and not like this past new year's day :laugh:

The league never cares about its canadian fans, let alone toronto fans. Why would they? All we've done is provide them with the most profit and allow them to keep their fringe market teams in america :sarcasm:

The Winter Classic is a slam dunk in the American markets, and is a home run with the league's American based sponsors.

If you have an ace in your pocket, do you use it where it's not needed, or where it's most effective?

That's the reason why Canada gets shunned a lot with the Winter Classics. Also, this stupid Heritage Classic crap doesn't help either.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad