Confirmed with Link: [LA/MTL] Robert Czarnik for Steve Quailer

lo striver

Jun 13, 2011
Our Lady of Grace
lol calm down. There's like 10 posts actually discussing the trade and the rest is a massive troll job.

"why u heff to be mad?"

2744563.jpg

TRG

Oct 23, 2008
Montréal
I can accept that, the last two trades have been so useless. I hope MB has something slightly bigger in the works, helping our top 4 or top 9

I would bet he's trying. If not, it's because he's shopping some nice suits.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Czarnik and Drewiske, Bergevin stealing the Kings cup winning pillars.

Ezpz

No mad pls
Apr 16, 2013
Quailer was a bust. Czarnik is a bust. At least Czarnik might make the Hamilton lineup.

Mike Mike Caron

Aug 29, 2010
If Diaz has become Swiss Bobby Orr since the trade, i gather that within 48h quailer will become modern days Guy Lafleur, according to this place.

Price is Wright

Feb 5, 2010
essex
Why are there so many making such a big deal of this very very minor trade? Pathetic.

Everyone on the Internet is a psychoanalyst.

Proper microanalyzation of this trade could lead to us knowing what Bergevin will do with Subban's re-signing, whether he will trade Gionta or not, whether he can acquire Evander Kane and Ryan O'Reilly and what he's going to eat on the 29th of March.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Type of trade that I like to see. Neither are worth even to be a throw-in in a bigger trade. This is just a trade to see if any of them could get things going elsewhere in another organization. So in trading Quailer....you can't have that much in return...which is what we seem to have got. Not sure though that nothing for nothing, I guess we were needed a C for Hamilton for, though doesn't seem to fit in a top 6 role, and clearly not the player to fit in a bottom 6 role. I do remember Czarnik from his Michigan years and his Plymouth years too and he was looking like a really offensive threat but somehow...the ceiling comes quickly for some. Though at one point, LA "seems" to have had the guy with the highest ceiling....but high ceiling is a really really big word. It's actually 2 words....

Nothing to see here. Just a trade to give guys another chance. And I always like to see GM's who think of that.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
We're switching some left wingers for some right wingers. It's as interesting as a fourth line gets.

Bacchus1

Fill the net!
Sep 10, 2007
Montreal
Here is another reason this trade could have been done: Quailer is from Colorado, and Czarnik is from Detroit; maybe they both wanted to live closer to their families as their hockey careers died.

vokiel

#MolsonIsntWine
Jan 31, 2007
Montréal
Here is another reason this trade could have been done: Quailer is from Colorado, and Czarnik is from Detroit; maybe they both wanted to live closer to their families as their hockey careers died.

I don't see their careers dying it's just not going to be in the NHL.

Whitesnake

If you rebuild, they will come.
Jan 5, 2003
Not sure if the scouting report for Czarnik was put in this thread but if not....here's what HF has to say...and Hockey News.

http://www.hockeysfuture.com/prospects/robert_czarnik/
http://forecaster.thehockeynews.com/hockeynews/hockey/player.php?6660

Assets: Has the versatility to play either center or wing. Also owns a projectable 6-1 frame. Is a very solid player in all three zones and quite coachable.
Flaws: Has not shown an ability to produce offensively at the minor-pro level, so he must continue to do the little things in order to get noticed for the big league.
Career Potential: Versatile forward with a little upside.

Talent Analysis
Czarnik is a talented offensive player who still has a lot of room to develop as a hockey player. He has good vision on the ice, a solid shot, and a developing two-way game.

gusfring

Jul 4, 2006

That makes zero sense...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad