La liga part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
For me it's not over tbh

I could see why you think that considering you guys don't play up to your potential but you guys are finding ways to win while Lucho finds new ways to lose. That's the difference between these 2 teams.

The good thing is summer will bring on a lot of changes.

Corto

Faceless Man
Sep 28, 2005
Braavos
Well, I think this game makes Real's decision that much easier both for the summer and for the Bayern game.

Let James go, keep Isco and get him more playing time.

And start Isco in Bale's place (with slight positional adjustments) vs Bayern, as Bale's out.

He's in fantastic form.

Now a quick interlude with Soton-ManCity, then on to Barca-Sociedad.
:popcorn:

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Well, I think this game makes Real's decision that much easier both for the summer and for the Bayern game.

Let James go, keep Isco and get him more playing time.

And start Isco in Bale's place (with slight positional adjustments) vs Bayern, as Bale's out.

He's in fantastic form.

Now a quick interlude with Soton-ManCity, then on to Barca-Sociedad.
:popcorn:

The decision should've been easy to begin with but his coaches are morons. Now it's up to whether he wants to leave or not.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
The decision should've been easy to begin with but his coaches are morons. Now it's up to whether he wants to leave or not.

Isco had to earn his place

He used to hold onto the ball for the too long and didn't always played hard defensively.

He has clearly made adjustments and has been great.

So I would say his coaches aren't morons

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Isco had to earn his place

He used to hold onto the ball for the too long and didn't always played hard defensively.

He has clearly made adjustments and has been great.

So I would say his coaches aren't morons

Nah, his coaches are morons. He's not without his flaws like any other player but there;s no way a guy like Kroos should have over 500 more minutes than him.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Kroos decision making is just better (an aspect Isco has improved on)

It's not always about talent

You've complained about Kroos soft defence for awhile now...he's not without his warts. Combine that with Modric being a walking injury, the amount of games Madrid play, there should be ample minutes to satisfy Isco but he was neglected over lesser players.

You also have to take in context the minutes he's played, the mid week game against Munich the game 1-1 and you put on Asensio. With the pressure mounting and Real up a man but still not finding a winner until the 77th minute, Isco was stapled to the bench. ZZ makes his 2nd sub in the 83 minute James comes on.

He plays today against the bottom feeder and single handedly wins you the match.

You think that's not lost on Isco?

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Holy *****.

And after we made some progress with the Dani Alves analogy, we're back to square one, you insisting a player would continue the same challenges after a booking.

:handclap::handclap:

Well we are indeed back to square one as once again, for probably the tenth time in a week, you have completely misrepresented and lied about what I said.

How about that Javi Martinez example? Oh yeah, you're not talking about that one.

John Pedro

Feb 6, 2014
São Paulo
Sooo, Ganso who has been in Sampaoli's doghouse all year finally is given a shot in the starting11 against Granada and he scored both Sevilla goals. :laugh:

His last game was January 4, against Real Madrid.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Sooo, Ganso who has been in Sampaoli's doghouse all year finally is given a shot in the starting11 against Granada and he scored both Sevilla goals. :laugh:

His last game was January 4, against Real Madrid.

As much as I thought it was a good signing this past Summer, I have to admit that I completely forgot he was even there. :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad