La liga part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Would it be OK to predict Real Madrid dropping outside top 4?

1. Atletico Madrid*
2. Barcelona
3. Valencia
4. Villareal

5. Real Madrid

* It would be so right (and cool) if Los Rojiblancos wins the La Liga this season.

Isn't this a bit of a overreaction to bad 2nd half of a game?

Reactions: Scandale du Jour

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
Last year people said we would destroy Barca and win La Liga by a mile after beating them easily in Supercopa. Overreaction is the norm.

That's 1 thing I've learned from NHL pre seasons, haven't followed the talk as much in previous years in football.

Modric didn't play a full game last night, they made 4 changes on the 2nd half-, haven't still seen Courtois and lost on defensive collapses.
It's pointless to laugh at the Ronaldo trade as the reason for last nights loss, he wouldn't have fixed those defensive mistakes they made, they were pretty big ones when they made them. This game neither showed they should be ranked 4th or 5th for La Liga next season.

If anything they showed if they can put it together they can be a strong team and maybe better team in La Liga than last year. They can compete with Atletico.

But I feel if Isco& Benzema are getting regular minutes in big games that's where the issue is.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Oh I don't mean Mbappe went against his will etc., just that Perez flat out refused the wage demands because of Madrid's wage structure (and possibly Cristiano getting mad over an 18-year old getting a huge salary, not to mention everyone else).
At the time, Madrid was still carrying the best 23-man roster in the game, it made sense. Now though, none of the players have been replaced, and game changers like Mbappe don't exactly grow on trees.
Well that doesn't seem to be the case. Otherwise, Perez wouldn't be mad at Vasiliyev, would he?

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
i didn't even know this La Liga board existed here! awesome. looking forward to a great season for FCB. Was a great opener to start. looking forward to posting with you guys in here.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad