La liga part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Denis looks great going forward however he still gives up the ball way too easy and trying for killer balls has lead to dangerous counters.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Januzaj with a MoTM performance vs Atletico. Wonder if there is still a top player in there.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Can't wait to see the Copa Final as it sounds like they were in top gear. Thrilled with the result as it's a very important trophy for the club historically.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
  • Betis held Atleti to a goalless draw away at the Wanda. Atleti didn't start their best XI, but they still had a pretty strong side and either way another impressive result from Betis.
  • Athletic Club losing today. They'd be in the relegation scrap if there wasn't a gap between 17th and 18th. Again surprised Ziganda is still around
For other teams yeah sure. At this point La Masia is more about making money than anything else.

I wouldn't say that, but it's badly managed. Gerard under some pressure now, but he claims he has the dressing room. Alena's comments could be considered to support that, but either way interesting to read a B team player in the press like that.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I wouldn't say that, but it's badly managed. Gerard under some pressure now, but he claims he has the dressing room. Alena's comments could be considered to support that, but either way interesting to read a B team player in the press like that.

I mean who is the last B player to have an impact with the first team? Hell is the most recent graduate to have any impact... Denis? Boy can barely get any minutes. I don't think he's a star but he deserved more of a chance than the soccer Pejorative Slur Deulofeu.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I mean who is the last B player to have an impact with the first team? Hell is the most recent graduate to have any impact... Denis? Boy can barely get any minutes. I don't think he's a star but he deserved more of a chance than the soccer ****** Deulofeu.

Like I said, it's badly managed. That however doesn't mean it's being used to make money since it's not making a lot of money to begin with.

He's out.

Great, but what took so long? I don't follow the B team that closely, but the writing looks to have been on the wall for a while now if you ask me. I mean they could sacked him in December. Time to send Paulinho and Yerry the legend down to get them in the top five before the season is out.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Iniesta confirming he will leave at the end of the season. The club needs to give him a proper sending off like they did Xavi. Some nice comments from him and as a supporter I feel very privileged to have been able to see him player throughout his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad