La Liga 2023-24

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I haven’t seen a few portions of the first half, but apart from a missed yellow card for Modric and just a moment prior for one Barca’s players, the only bad call I’d say was Madrid’s penalty. Vazquez clearly holds out his leg to make contact.

Your... club... is... the... one... that... pays... refs :laugh:

Barca fans crying about refs is the funniest thing ever. Always an excuse, always crying, never looking inwards.

We “paid” the “refs” for refereeing reports, not calls. And what has come of that? Nothing. Why? Because there’s nothing there. It was simply a stupid waste of money for which we got nothing useful and no calls.

Historically, anyone who actually watches the league and knows what they’re talking about, knows that there’s only one club who gets the calls and that’s Madrid. Goes back a long way too and for the quarter century I’ve been watching. It’s still shockingly ingrained in La Liga despite their fascist dictator being long since buried.

Reactions: gary69 and luiginb

luiginb

Aug 23, 2007
Barcelona
That's what Xavi gets for putting in zero effort player Joao Felix for Raphinha.

It's not news, but Cancelo isn't a good defensive player, especially on his wrong side on the left.
Cancelo has been dreadful for two games now, but Lucas was Felix's guy.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad