La Liga 2022-23

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
We already knew Flo cooked the books to have the stadium renovation not part of our financial report. I wonder what that money is.
Do they build their stadiums like in the usa -- By pillaging tax revenue instead of the team /league profits?

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
I personally think Perez is a mafioso type and Madrid have been cooking the books for years. That said I think they've done very well in the transfer market for a few years now as they've had good transfer income while also getting rid of some big wages. I'd be curious to see a detailed report of their finances, but I don't know we'd ever get the full story.

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com
I personally think Perez is a mafioso type and Madrid have been cooking the books for years. That said I think they've done very well in the transfer market for a few years now as they've had good transfer income while also getting rid of some big wages. I'd be curious to see a detailed report of their finances, but I don't know we'd ever get the full story.
Perez is definitely a mafioso type.

The best "details" you can find is the financial report they post every year... but that's the cooked "marketed" version.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Yup this was coming from his sword play a few months back. Its only Kosher when we benefit I guess.

Rings hallow like all the rest of the hypocrites.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

Qatar funding Barca's new registrations.

Well if that is true, yes, but for something. The question is what? I’ve seen sponsorships or the use of Barca’s name. I’m against the latter of course and not a fan of the former, but it’s not like PSG where the Qataris weren’t getting anything in return apart from a potential future sale of the club at a higher valuation after investing over a billion to get there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad