La liga 2021-2022 Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Dull first half and it sounds like the second half was more of the same. A lot of work to do this Summer and I’m not convinced they’ll get it right.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Barca have lots of building blocks ready to be a force for a decade, no need to rush and make panic buys just for short term success.

It's unfortunate if F. De jong needs to be sold for financial reasons, but even so, Barca should be quite capable of having two successful summer transfer windows in 2022 and 2023, and after that competing with the European elite into 2030's.

HajdukSplit

Nov 9, 2005
NJ
Eibar lost on the final day of the season to an already relegated team hence they missed out on automatic promotion to Almeria and Valladolid. Joining Eibar in the playoffs are Las Palmas, Tenerife and Girona. Malaga barely escaped relegation

Savi

Dec 3, 2006
Bruges, Belgium
Yeah tough times for Malaga.
Deportivo, who actually already are in 3rd division, did qualify for the promotion playoff so they could be on their way back to the Segunda.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Soooo, Liga started up this weekend. A lot of fixtures for a Monday with both Atleti and Betis playing. Anyway, somebody should start a new thread. :laugh::facepalm:

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Nice win for Betis with some of the usual suspects delivering the points. Very curious to see if they can get a CL place this season considering Sevilla’s window. Betis’ window alright. I wouldn’t have offloaded Barbra, but Felipe should be a good addition.

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Nice win for Betis with some of the usual suspects delivering the points. Very curious to see if they can get a CL place this season considering Sevilla’s window. Betis’ window alright. I wouldn’t have offloaded Barbra, but Felipe should be a good addition.

They had to sell someone. Salary wise they couldn't register players and Edgar looks ready to take Bartra's spot

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Now that is the sort of performance in the city of Barcelona I want to see from Rayo. Now they just need to do it both side of their own city and we’re good. I think Espanyol are going to struggle this season. New keeper doesn’t look assured and if De Tomas goes I’m not sure Joselu can pick up the slack.

Happy to see Valladolid take points off of Sevilla.

Red card extravaganza so far this matchday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad