La Liga 2020-2021 Part II

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Sounds like Pedri could be rested for the remainder of the season. Hopefully Koeman gets his act together and gives the minutes to Riqui.

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Barca will at best get 79 points this year. Lowest total since 2007-2008.

Messi hadn't yet scored 20 league goals per season back then, he really broke out as elite scorer the following 08/09 season. Maybe next season some of the currrent youngsters will take the next step.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Messi hadn't yet scored 20 league goals per season back then, he really broke out as elite scorer the following 08/09 season. Maybe next season some of the currrent youngsters will take the next step.
Under pep puig and fati yes I agree

DrMartinVanNostrand

Kramerica Industries
Oct 6, 2017
Tampa, FL
I expect AM to beat Valladolid
Dammit

Real is playing Villareal but they will probably rest players for the Europa League Final

Let’s wait and see

Maybe but maybe not Villarreal still has a chance to qualify - through league position - for the Europa League over the Conference League. Obviously it's irrelevant if they win the Europa final, but that's obviously far from a guarantee and is actually probably not very likely to happen. I would expect a strong performance from Villarreal in that game since they won't have the luxury of knowing either Sociedad's or Betis's results when their game begins.

No matter, I expect Madrid to win that game. Valladolid themselves still at least have something big to play for, but I don't expect it to be enough. Atletico overcoming a daunting situation in the last 15 minutes against Osasuna feels like one of those destiny moments. Osasuna is much better than Valladolid. If they could pull themselves out of that fire, I don't see how they'll stumble at the final hurdle. Doesn't help that they got smoked by Sociedad last week; inspires zero confidence.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad