La Liga 2020-2021 Part II

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Blast top corner isn't easy.

It's what he should do considering his talents just like I expect any NHLr to shoot top corner and not miss the net 15 feet wide (and some football players have incredible misses, Dembele has had many himself :D)

KlausJopling

Feb 17, 2003
CT
Visit site

So if you want to watch Euro soccer you might want to get ESPN+

La Liga

Bundesliga

Serie A

So what does BeIN have now, French, Turkey, Argentina and Brazil? ESPN going all in on soccer, with the rumor that NBC pulled out of the NHL deal to save money for soccer rights i guessing they expect ESPN to push them hard when Premier League rights are up again. (side note: while not perfect I wish NBC did as good a job with NHL broadcasts as they have done with Premier League). My main problem with ESPN coverage is I dont like Twellman at all either in studio or in the booth and he seems to be their main guy.

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn
So what does BeIN have now, French, Turkey, Argentina and Brazil? ESPN going all in on soccer, with the rumor that NBC pulled out of the NHL deal to save money for soccer rights i guessing they expect ESPN to push them hard when Premier League rights are up again. (side note: while not perfect I wish NBC did as good a job with NHL broadcasts as they have done with Premier League). My main problem with ESPN coverage is I dont like Twellman at all either in studio or in the booth and he seems to be their main guy.
Would be wise for Ligue 1 to move to network with more exposure once their current deal is up. Even if it means less money.

JPBolts

Jun 21, 2019
I know this will probably be unrealistic but I'd love to see NBC get the EFL rights to combine with the PL rights as well... France definitely will be needing to redo their rights as well IMO

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I also wonder if Canada gets what espn plus has. Would we get to watch The dutch league? I believe espn plus also has the Argentinian legaue.

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
I also wonder if Canada gets what espn plus has. Would we get to watch The dutch league? I believe espn plus also has the Argentinian legaue.
I haven’t seen Argentina on ESPN+. I’ve seen about one Dutch and Belgium game a week on it though as well as a good amount of Bundesliga and Serie A.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad