La Liga 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
Still think Odegaard should stay one more year. Can't really see how that could hurt long term. Playing for RM takes its toll.

Would be really unfortunate if he returned to "save" Madrid. He is good, but not sure if anyone would be ready for that at such a young age.

Reactions: Power Man

Havre

Jul 24, 2011
I just dont think he's good enough to do it weekly. Those tweener type players who are good but not great.

That doesn't really answer the question, but you might obviously be right.

Personally I think he will only get better with better teammates. I have not been high on Odegaard historically, but after seeing him live recently I was almost shocked how good he is.

My only worry at Madrid would be what happens when he gets into a slump? He needs to be the one that controls play. If he becomes Robbie Keane on the left wing for Liverpool kind of player at RM it won't work.

Like Haaland I hope he can get through a tough period at a "smaller" club before making that last step. It will help him when that same thing happens later at RM - as all players will have dry spells.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Like I said earlier in the competition, these single leg rounds are bullshit. Speaking of bullshit, the ref sucked. They should have had a player sent off for two yellow cards and we should have been awarded a penalty.

Fortunately you can see the progress that Setien is seeing. Really like how the team moved the ball and liked some of the chances they created. Liked the work rate as well. Messi ran his socks off compared to a few matches back. Sucks going out of the Copa though.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
I dont think Atleti make the top 4... Sevilla will be 3rd and you have Getafe, Valencia and La real all fighting for the last spot. I'd wager La real runs out of gas at some point but Getafe and Valencia are still a good shout for the last spot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad