La Liga 2019/2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Caught up with the match against Mallorca and glad I did. Messi's hat-trick was stunning. Suarez could well have had his own, but his goal alone was tremendous, and make no mistake that it was indeed a shot. As @Savi noted, Frenkie was really good. As I've said before, just seamlessly adapted to the team and he's even being played out of position if you could say that about him. I also thought that Sergi put in a good shift. On the flip side Firpo needs to improve. He wasn't horrible, but needs to get more involved going forward.

For Mallorca I thought Kubo looked the business. A few poor final balls, but you could see the quality there.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Why the f*** is a RB coming on you need a goal!

unless alba got a knock. De Jong is such a classy player shame his countrymen don’t rate him. He’s the goods

Vasilevskiy

The cat will be back
Dec 30, 2008
Barcelona
Not that I care much but we should have got a penalty kick there on the end, same play got called at the start of the game.
Not like we deserved a win, fair score in my opinion, games away to Real Sociedad are always very tough

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Not that I care much but we should have got a penalty kick there on the end, same play got called at the start of the game.
Not like we deserved a win, fair score in my opinion, games away to Real Sociedad are always very tough
You don't care much???

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin

No time to watch the match at the moment, but if we should have been awarded a penalty then assuming we'd have converted it and assuming La Real weren't cheated then the scoreline wasn't fair. As I've said before, they shouldn't let it get there though because we know the refs won't do us any favors.

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
Valencia deserved the win sadly just couldn’t close it out. Good finish by Benz.

obligatory Jovic/JR trash.

Power Man

Grrrr
Sep 30, 2008
221B Baker Street
We never indeed.

I know @Valencia is a tough fixture, but we have created absolutely nothing offensively so far.

We are so going to be 4 points back on Thursdays morning.
Tbh

1 pt at Mestalla, I’m not mad at all and we showed character in crunch time

happy for Courtois too, his contribution to the goal should help with his confidence

On a side note, Valencia’s counter attacking is sexy AF

Reactions: Scandale du Jour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad