GDT: LA Kings vs Anaheim Ducks preseason Split Squad game @5:00pm 9/24/23

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
I legit 100% cannot tell if this is sarcasm or not, because it isn't funny, and if it isn't sarcastic boy, is it a spicy take...
The fact he responds to his own comments seriously as if he’s responding to someone else is scary. I think he’s serious lol. I don’t know how you can rationalize not trying things out in the preseason when there’s nothing on the line.

Reactions: tigermask48

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
My only explanation for that is shellshock.

If you recall the Hawks and Sharks plan vs. the Kings in 2014 and thereabouts was break their system by creating chaos...TM is the complete opposite now, he shits his pants.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
My only explanation for that is shellshock.

If you recall the Hawks and Sharks plan vs. the Kings in 2014 and thereabouts was break their system by creating chaos...TM is the complete opposite now, he shits his pants.
I’d get that… if the Kings didn’t lose the same exact way to the same exact team 2 years in a row. To even expand on that too. He knew Woodcroft, he coached the oilers.

Imagine working at a company for a few years then you end up switching jobs to its competition. And then being shell shocked by the operations of the company you just left.

Last edited:

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
The Vilardi hand of god goal in a close game. The series wasn’t close. They lost the farm in game 3 completely.

You don’t think it’s a higher probability that the team is screwed by letting the fastest player in the league build up steam against the weakest defense in the NHL? I’m going to give you a moment for you to actually be honest so use it well, do you think it’s a better plan having our offense (our most skilled position) playing defense or playing offense? Subjecting our defense to the speed of the oilers was a death sentence and that’s exactly what happened. Teams that play trap are usually the teams that are strong defensively that they can handle whoever tries to penetrate the defensive line.

Let’s say you’re a glass cannon, Todd decided to not use the Kings best position. Rather he decided to play so defensively with a team that has shitty defense and weak goaltending. Insane.

The series wasn't close because TMac did little to nothing as the 3 goal lead evaporated and Korpisalo went from playing very well to being too tired to maintain that form.

The series was slanted in the Kings favor at that point, lucky or not.

How can you talk about being honest and good faith when you lie about people sending you messages?

Cuckoo's nest!

I never said your analysis was wrong just that I understood TMac's thought process.

And as indicated I am not happy with it or him.

As a matter fact, I am pointing out that he actually factors in heavily on not only the Kings track record but even drafting and development as he generally has the final say in who plays when and that has a huge impact on outcomes.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
The series wasn't close because TMac did little to nothing as the 3 goal lead evaporated and Korpisalo went from playing very well to being too tired to maintain that form.

The series was slanted in the Kings favor at that point, lucky or not.

How can you talk about being honest and good faith when you lie about people sending you messages?

Cuckoo's nest!

I never said your analysis was wrong just that I understood TMac's thought process.

And as indicated I am not happy with it or him.

As a matter fact, I am pointing out that he actually factors in heavily on not only the Kings track record but even drafting and development as he generally has the final say in who plays when and that has a huge impact on outcomes.
Why did Korpisalo get tired? Maybe the onslaught of attacks that Todd didn’t change at all… he rather exposed our non existent D and our weak goaltending to attacks rather than doing the attacking instead.

There’s no logic in which you can create that his choice made sense. Especially when it’s happened two years in a row. Sounds like you’re trying to rationalize a mad man when you should stop at realizing he’s just incompetent. Bending over backwards does nothing except make you look like you’re delusional.

Last edited:

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Agree that's why he got tired but disappointed he could not make one more save to get us the w and a 3-1 lead.
Our D was not non existent but got exposed by a historical offense, especially DD and the 3rd pair.
I am not a TMac supporter although I do support most of Blake's moves.
This coach has been a fatal flaw.
Sorry I am not going to lie to argue with you even though it is so much fun!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad