GDT: LA Kings Rookie Tournament

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
Thank you again to the Sharks board. The game tonday will be broadcast on the Sharks site
1694794965197.png

@All The Kings Men are the Kings broadcasting as well?

Maynard

Veteran of Forum Wars
Sponsor
Jun 11, 2003
Orange County
Thank you again to the Sharks board. The game tonday will be broadcast on the Sharks site
View attachment 743272

Whoa man, pump the brakes. These things aren’t as easy as they seem. There’s more to it than we fans think and we couldn’t possibly comprehend the complex infrastructure involved. You’re out of line for even asking.

All The Kings Men

Apr 7, 2016
View attachment 743272

as far as I know you can watch it on LAKings.com

As always in situations like this we are at the mercy of someone else's building and someone else's tech but I believe that it should be available

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
View attachment 743272

This is from Dooley on LA Kings insider:
The Kings will face San Jose, Arizona and Anaheim over the next four days, beginning at 1 PM tomorrow versus the Sharks. Will have the live thread up on LAKI to follow along, with the game stream embedded to watch!
So I think we should good (in theory, we all know these streams hardly ever work)

• Wow
Reactions: Lt Dan

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Both LA and SJ sites are geo blocked, even after I set my VPN to their locations.

Guess they want to pretend they want to give us access.

• Wow
Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Both LA and SJ sites are geo blocked, even after I set my VPN to their locations.

Guess they want to pretend they want to give us access.
loaded up for me first try down in san diego /shrug

i mean, i was equally surprised that it just worked but yeah

edit: no audio but moving center ice camera anyway

Reactions: RayMartyniukTotems

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
pretty fun period, little scrappy

for better or for worse, looks like LA kings brand hockey

disappointed to still see a complete lack of blue line presence on the PK, they skated it right down main street the same way the oilers did

Reactions: King'sPawn

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
pretty fun period, little scrappy

for better or for worse, looks like LA kings brand hockey

disappointed to still see a complete lack of blue line presence on the PK, they skated it right down main street the same way the oilers did
I agree.

Also, completely disagree with Pronman or whomever said Dvorak's skating is bad while watching more of it. He's not a figure skate out there, but he is pretty mobile (although he looks smaller than previously.

Reactions: Chazz Reinhold

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad