Rumor: Kypreos: Chychrun to the Kings for Clarke - UPDATE: Clarke has been told he's not been traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Ceší do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
What a bittersweet rumor.. I'm an Oil fan and want Chychrum BIG TIME!

My other dreams are that Vejmelka gets traded to a playoff team as I think he's very good! He goes to LA then I'll have to start cheering for them while also watching my Oil lose out on Chychrum to someone in the same division.lol

So I hope it's not true but would be happy for Vejmelka if it isn't.

Also hoping Flames trade Vladar.. they don't deserve him.lol

is the answer jesus

Mar 10, 2008
Tonawanda, NY
Oh c'mon, that's not his floor. Klingberg might be bad now but he was a stud in his day. Everyone forgets how good players were when they start to get old.
I mean Klingberg is 30 he's not completely washed or anything, but he's a step slower and he's just not on a good team that can take advantage of his skillset in the offensive zone. In his prime, on a good team that loaded him with OZ starts and tons of PP time he scored 67 points. Clarke absolutely has the skillset to hit that and more, now will the opportunity be present in Arizona? Apparently we'll see.

Drew311

Makes The Pass
Oct 29, 2010
If it’s both Chychrun and Vejmelka there’s no doubt Clarke is coming back. Vejmelka could easily become their starter for the next two seasons. I think he’ll turn into a top 15 goalie after getting out of ARI. Both on sweetheart deals...the package will hurt LA fans but they’ll get over it quickly once they’re winning a bunch of games.

bsu

"I have no idea what I am doing" -Pat VerBleak
Sep 27, 2017
Whats the deal with Vejmelka? I've not watched any Coyotes games (probably one of only teams in the whole NHL).... He's 26 turning 27 and these are his numbers, is it because he's on a bad team but playing well? I'm genuinely asking.

1676249932126.png

PROUD PAPA

Sep 20, 2021
Whats the deal with Vejmelka? I've not watched any Coyotes games (probably one of only teams in the whole NHL).... He's 26 turning 27 and these are his numbers, is it because he's on a bad team but playing well? I'm genuinely asking.

View attachment 649518
I'm not an Arizona fan but I watch a few Coyotes games and am surprised his numbers don't look better. I think he'd be a fine addition for anyone looking for a non big name goalie.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Can I interest you in one Miller from Vancouver
Unironically yes. If the Kings are going all in, then let’s just fully go for it. Kopitar, Danault, and Miller down the middle would be a legit nightmare for opposing teams.

Reactions: JKG33

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
I'm not an Arizona fan but I watch a few Coyotes games and am surprised his numbers don't look better. I think he'd be a fine addition for anyone looking for a non big name goalie.
Nice, thanks.

Reactions: PROUD PAPA

Phion Keneuf

Bang Bang
Jul 4, 2010

View attachment 649518
All I know is that he always looks amazing against the Leafs. But so does a lot of random goalies so who knows lol.

Petey But Really Jim

SMD
Sponsor
May 3, 2021
Unironically yes. If the Kings are going all in, then let’s just fully go for it. Kopitar, Danault, and Miller down the middle would be a legit nightmare for opposing teams.
Are you looking for a site ban? You are legit talking like someone who wants their management to make aggressive win now moves. This is a place for obsessing over winning every minuscule paper transaction possible to smash the opposition with your prospect lists and cap space.

leafsfan5

Jun 14, 2014

View attachment 649518
I think he's one of those guys you have to watch to see the reason he's valued tbh

He keeps his team in games they have no business being in, there's countless examples of him having big performances against Toronto, Winnipeg, Boston etc. If you put a competent defense in front of him his numbers will jump, even a .906 on Arizona is impressive all things considered

Reactions: Drew311

JKG33

Leafs & Kings
Oct 31, 2009
Winnipeg
Stop, I can only get so erect.

How would that cap even work lmao

bsu

Sep 27, 2017
I think he's one of those guys you have to watch to see the reason he's valued tbh

He keeps his team in games they have no business being in, there's countless examples of him having big performances against Toronto, Winnipeg, Boston etc. If you put a competent defense in front of him his numbers will jump, even a .906 on Arizona is impressive all things considered
That sounds like a good fit for the Kings.

kilowatt

the vibes are not immaculate
Jan 1, 2009
Stop, I can only get so erect.

How would that cap even work lmao
Iafallo would need to go the other way and Quick would need to go on LTIR. Also guessing Walker and Petersen are headed to Arizona.

Byfield - Kopitar - Kempe
Fiala - Miller - Vilardi
Moore - Danault - Arvidsson
Lemieux - Lizotte - Kaliyev

Anderson - Doughty
Chychrun - Roy
Edler - Durzi

Vejmelka
Copley

• Love
Reactions: JKG33

RomanianLeafs

Apr 14, 2009
Arad
That's a realistic trade offer for most Toronto HFBoard members.... Or at least most of the ones in the main trade boards.
How about stop lying trying to impress...not even 5 leafs fans would propose this..everyone of us know that sandin 1st would be for sure included and we just dont wanna give up Knies but we would include other top prospect like niemela or Robertson..which is probably not enough and thats why we lose our chances for Jakob...so stop lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad