Rumor: Kypreos: Chychrun to the Kings for Clarke - UPDATE: Clarke has been told he's not been traded

Status
Not open for further replies.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Oilers have assets to pull off a move. Excluding broberg and Holloway, all of bourgault Schaefer petrov tulio savoie and 23/24 first round picks are available

I could see Bouchard go in the right deal too. If you bring in a Karlsson you block Bouchard for years with that move.

Many complained about signing Barrie cause it blocked Bouchard and Barrie only has a year left vs Karlsson 4.

TheGreenTBer

shut off the power while I take a big shit
Apr 30, 2021
Are you looking for a site ban? You are legit talking like someone who wants their management to make aggressive win now moves. This is a place for obsessing over winning every minuscule paper transaction possible to smash the opposition with your prospect lists and cap space.
Amen. Starting lineup of HFBoards is the following:

DraftPicks - Cap Space - ContractLength
UnprovenProspects - Erik Karlsson (Ben White forced him into the lineup)
BlameTheRefs

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
You keep mentioning contract which has nothing to do with how each players effects their teams game. I'll take the guy who has the most even strength points in the league and plays 25 minutes a night.

Karlsson is a no brainer if you can make the cap work.

BobClarkesfrontteeth

Feb 6, 2020
Parts unknown
He’s untouchable for me. That doesn’t change the fact that he might not pan out. No prospect is a sure thing. I might be optimistic on Clarke but my head’s not entirely in the clouds.

Where there’s smoke there’s sometimes fire. But again, it’s Kypreos and some random guy on Twitter. Yesterday it was Byfield and a first from a fake photoshopped tweet. I’m just “Yes, and…”-ing these ideas and running with them and hoping to be wrong.

As I’ve said many times, if it was me, I wouldn’t be trading Clarke or Byfield for Chychrun. If a combination of firsts and lesser prospects don’t do it, then I would pass.

But if it does happen, Chychrun’s a great player and there’s no undoing it, and the Kings are certainly better for it through at least next season.
agreed. But as I said I was not trying to single you out or pick on you. You post will be one of many that will go from can't miss untouchable prospect 48 hours ago to suspect after the trade. Regardless of how Clarke turns out this is the right move by both teams if it happens

Reactions: kilowatt

Jumptheshark

Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
I legitimately think HF is better at predicting trades than insiders are at this point
the fact the last few trades came out of nowhere and did not "break" until the trade call was done, says a lot. There used to be a poster here, who ran a website, that broke down who broke what trade and when, he past away a few years ago, but it was interesting to see his "rumours vs actual" trade board

LemonSauceD

The Negotiator
Sponsor
Jul 31, 2015
Vancouver
Clarke isn’t going anywhere now that Kings told
Him he’s not getting traded.

Kypreos is going to get fired for sure. Like there’s no way anyone can take him credible if they hadn’t already

Reactions: kinghock

Pass the Saitl Sauce

Apr 30, 2015
I could see Bouchard go in the right deal too. If you bring in a Karlsson you block Bouchard for years with that move.

Many complained about signing Barrie cause it blocked Bouchard and Barrie only has a year left vs Karlsson 4.
I just think barrie has to be included for cap purposes

Mike Liut

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 12, 2008
Iafallo would need to go the other way and Quick would need to go on LTIR. Also guessing Walker and Petersen are headed to Arizona.

Byfield - Kopitar - Kempe
Fiala - Miller - Vilardi
Moore - Danault - Arvidsson
Lemieux - Lizotte - Kaliyev

Anderson - Doughty
Chychrun - Roy
Edler - Durzi

Vejmelka
Copley

Now make a move for ROR or Barbashev

Status
Not open for further replies.