Speculation: Kyle turris

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
If NSH is gonna move a C, it'll be Bonino, not Turris
Bonino was a lot better than Turris in the playoffs. But they aren't going to trade either one of them, so it's a moot point. That's a solid #2 and #3C there, they have no reason to consider trading either one of them. They just got them. It's just the beginning for their run in Nashville.

WingsOverAvs

Non Right Winger
Jun 27, 2011
Orlando FL
Bonino was a lot better than Turris in the playoffs. But they aren't going to trade either one of them, so it's a moot point. That's a solid #2 and #3C there, they have no reason to consider trading either one of them. They just got them. It's just the beginning for their run in Nashville.
Turris struggled to be sure. Not gonna argue that. But, if John Tavares shows interest in NSH, RyJo-Tavares-Turris is better than RyJo-Turris-Bonino. I honestly believe they'll be in the mix

Reactions: GeauxPreds1

AdmiralsFan24

Mar 22, 2011
Wisconsin
He was the biggest issue, though.

Again, if Josi and Ellis at least scored instead of playing shifty defense and not scoring or if the 2nd line didn't disappear we're probably in the Western Conference Finals right now. I think it's ridiculous to put the main blame on Rinne. Does he share some? Absolutely. Is he the main reason we lost that series? Not even close. He was really only awful in game 7. The defense was terrible in several other games.

GeauxPreds1

Jul 5, 2017
Murfreesboro
Again, if Josi and Ellis at least scored instead of playing shifty defense and not scoring or if the 2nd line didn't disappear we're probably in the Western Conference Finals right now. I think it's ridiculous to put the main blame on Rinne. Does he share some? Absolutely. Is he the main reason we lost that series? Not even close. He was really only awful in game 7. The defense was terrible in several other games.
Yea he was the main reason.... did our defenseman play good defense around him most nights? Not really but I can recall rinne giving up really soft goals in these playoffs. Goals where defenseman couldn't help him. He looked shaky this whole playoffs. How many times did he get bailed out by one of his players. Irwin Hartman Weber all saved a goal. I know it happened a few more times I just can' recall who saved him. He didn't bail out his defenseman when they made a bad play. It was usually a goal. Rinne didn't make many spectacular saves this playoffs like he did last year. He just wasn't good.

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, that's not the answer to Nashville's problems, you don't know what you're talking about. That's a god awful deal for an asset that we don't even need. We trade our no.2 center and suddenly we need to replace him.
Have a good one .

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
Clearly... the fix for an expensive goalie that fails in high stakes games is to trade him off and then spend a ton of assets bring in an even higher paid goalie that also has a history of mediocrity in high stakes games.

Yeah... good call
Keep Rinne makes no difference to me ..

Habs10025

Sep 28, 2017
You mean the no.2 in the entire league? No kidding.

Don't get mad just because you made a crappy proposal, ask us our needs instead of just thinking about how to get Montreal not to suck.
Nashville better start thinking of a way to beat Winnipeg who are only going to get better. Winnipeg Jets the best in the west.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad