Confirmed with Link: Kyle Dubas Not Returning

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
Hopefully it means Pridham is getting promoted. CJ said on the recent Steve Dangle Podcast that it’ll be easier to sign Matthews if it’s the same front office that he likes and has a good relationship with.

But why do we need to coddle the stars like that? The team needs a shakeup. We don't have to bend over for MAtthews.

rumman

Sep 10, 2008
If he decided he couldn’t hack it anymore good riddance. Guy makes millions, can have a nanny, private schools, anything he wants and it’s still just too much for him? Like his team, can’t take it in the corners when it gets tough. Sorry. Wimp.

If it was the team, I’ll retract but I don’t think it was here…
I'm hoping it was a ownership decision..........

kk87

Feb 12, 2015
Waterloo, ON
This is really, really bad news for the franchise. Given the juncture we're at right now, Dubas was far and away the best candidate to help retool this team. I'm gutted.

That said, can't hold it against him at all. He deserves huge respect for everything he's done for this organization, no matter what the skeptics say. Best management we've had in decades. Thank you Kyle.

Apex Predator

Jun 21, 2019
Anyway, I hate this market and when some guns blazing GM comes in and blows up the team and we’re back to consistently missing the playoffs I’m sure everyone will be very happy.
Why? This market had die heart fans. Everyone makes the leafs market to be villians but reality is in all sports the major markets are like this. Dallas and philly are way worse in the NFL.

Reactions: rumman
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad