Confirmed with Link: Kulikov to EDM (Conditional 2022 4th round pick)

Zajacs Bowl Cut

Lets Go Baby
Nov 6, 2005
PA
Well put, they both play defense. One better than the other 7 year younger guy. The Devils seemed to be destined for continued defense issues, they can't or won't figure out how to fix it.
I mean Siegenthaler is a darn good bottom pairing DMan already at 23 and Kulikov played better than he probably ever has this year...

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
Well put, they both play defense. One better than the other 7 year younger guy. The Devils seemed to be destined for continued defense issues, they can't or won't figure out how to fix it.
Shero drafted Smith in 2018 but he only started to really try to solve our defense issues in 2019 when he actively addressed defense in the draft. Better late then never I guess.

Guttersniped

I like goalies who stop the puck
Sponsor
Dec 20, 2018
So is Kulikov done, finished? If he were to have stayed he would be better than the 7 year younger guy next year.
You actually don’t know that. I’m really impressed you’ve so thoroughly scouted our new defenseman after his first game with the team on the day he literally just got to NJ.

Reactions: TheDuke93

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
You actually don’t know that. I’m really impressed you’ve so thoroughly scouted our new defenseman after his first game with the team on the day he literally just got to NJ.

I am glad you are impressed, you should be.

Smith was drafted 2018 and Siegenthaler in 2015. This was Siegenthaler's first game with the Devils but not his first game in the NHL. There is history. He had 3 more years than Smith to show what he can do.

You don't know when I scouted him, do you?

Have a nice day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad