Confirmed with Link: Kulikov to EDM (Conditional 2022 4th round pick)

Oilers in NS

Oct 11, 2017
Honestly none of us were expecting anything and he has been one of our more solid DMen this year

can defend, can play the PK, isn't the greatest skater but isn't the worst. Not much offense to speak about.

Yes I just noted his stats. We have no money to go big game hunting this year so I dont expect the Oilers to do much. Sounds like it is a 2022 conditional

Thx for the info

Reactions: Zajacs Bowl Cut

Nocashstyle

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
May 27, 2009
NJ
Oiler fan in peace

Can u guys give me a brief lowdown on Kulikov.

Comfortably exceeded expectations. He’s been incredibly consistent and sound defensively all year. Not much offense, but I also wouldn’t call him a grenade handler.
Whatever pick the Devils get, they’re selling high on him. Given his track record of previous seasons, it seems inevitable that his consistency will come back down to earth next season. Seems like a great pickup for a SC run this season though.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Not sure what that means. Larsson's a rock this season.

Has he? For some reason I thought he fizzled out Fayne style. Kind of glad he is playing better though, he was always a good kid and got off to a slow start here partly because of playing guys like Peter Harrold over him.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
If we can get another 3rd rounder, I'll be happy. That essentially pays for Siegenthaler as a replacement.

Reactions: Darkauron

belair

Jay Woodcroft Unemployment Stance
Apr 9, 2010
Canada
Has he? For some reason I thought he fizzled out Fayne style. Kind of glad he is playing better though, he was always a good kid and got off to a slow start here partly because of playing guys like Peter Harrold over him.
When guys like Savard and Manson are requiring 1st rounders to acquire, a guy like Larsson has a ton of value. Rare player type.

Reactions: mdj12784

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Geez is the condition so complicated they need a lawyer to figure it out before announcing it? :sarcasm:

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $1,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $220.00