Kucherov, NHL points leader

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I knew Kuch was going to be a superstar as soon as I first met his mother when she was pregnant.

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
This kid does it all. Somewhere between Datsyuk and Fedorov. Tampa's drafting and developing has been incredible.

Always caught my eye when I watched them in the playoffs, still had no idea how good he was until Stamkos got healthy.

PensandCaps

Beddy Tlueger
May 22, 2015
I said before the season that he was the best russian in the league. Not shocked at all by his play. He's been this since 2015.

Beyonder91

RASMUS
Oct 13, 2006
Toronto
It wasn't so long ago there was intense debate over which of the triplets was the best... I said it was easily Kucherov for the record!

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
It wasn't so long ago there was intense debate over which of the triplets was the best... I said it was easily Kucherov for the record!
I voted Palat for "two-way play." At the time they seemed to be equivalent offensively, so I thought his D put him over the top.

But now they're not equivalent offensively.

Last edited:

authentic

Jan 28, 2015
This kid does it all. Somewhere between Datsyuk and Fedorov. Tampa's drafting and developing has been incredible.

Always caught my eye when I watched them in the playoffs, still had no idea how good he was until Stamkos got healthy.

Style wise or how good he is? He isn't as good of an overall player as either of them were in their prime.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Real Madrid vs Cádiz
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $4,740.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Monaco vs Clermont Foot
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $770.00